Keeley

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is my first time making a Moonshell2 skin and all is well and crap but I have to questions now to make my skin perfect so can you guys please answer them?

1. When I compile the skin on the top it says "L + Double Tap for..." or whatever it says on the "Official skin" is there anyway to remove that when I compile it cuz it ruins the top.

2. How to I change the text color to white, right now its "Color format: RGB24 (RGB888)" because my skin is very dark and I'd rather not lighten it as it would like funny.

Thanks for all your answers!
yaynds.gif

EDIT: Is there anyway to remove/move the "clock" to the bottom left in Moonshell2? It blocks part of my skin
tongue.gif

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
Keeley said:
This is my first time making a Moonshell2 skin and all is well and crap but I have to questions now to make my skin perfect so can you guys please answer them?

1. When I compile the skin on the top it says "L + Double Tap for..." or whatever it says on the "Official skin" is there anyway to remove that when I compile it cuz it ruins the top.

2. How to I change the text color to white, right now its "Color format: RGB24 (RGB888)" because my skin is very dark and I'd rather not lighten it as it would like funny.

Thanks for all your answers!
yaynds.gif

EDIT: Is there anyway to remove/move the "clock" to the bottom left in Moonshell2? It blocks part of my skin
tongue.gif

Open the colortbl.ini in the default skin folder... then change the file list top = 0 to 1 to removed the instructions text at the top screen...

[OwnerDrawText]

Setup_Top=0
Setup_Bottom=0
BookmarkMenu=0
FileList_Top=0 ----------> 1
Custom_Top=0
DisableParticles=0

For the txt color... change the color code on what u want on the foldernametext, filenametext, and selecttext for example change the 5a5a5a to ffffff to give u a white txt...

[FileList]

HelpTop_Text=000000
HelpBody_Text=000000
DeleteFileDialog_Title_Text=ffffff
DeleteFileDialog_Body_Text=000000
FolderNameText=5a5a5a --------> fffffff
FileNameText=5a5a5a ---------> ffffff
SelectText=5a5a5a -------> ffffff
PopupBG=404040
PopupFrame=f8f8f8
PopupText=f8f8f8
ID3TagText=ffffff

and for the clock you can't removed or moved it... good luck to ur skin!!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out