Moonshell2 Skin making problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Keeley, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Keeley
    OP

Keeley GBAtemp Fan

Nov 15, 2008
    Canada
    Saskachewan
    This is my first time making a Moonshell2 skin and all is well and crap but I have to questions now to make my skin perfect so can you guys please answer them?

1. When I compile the skin on the top it says "L + Double Tap for..." or whatever it says on the "Official skin" is there anyway to remove that when I compile it cuz it ruins the top.

2. How to I change the text color to white, right now its "Color format: RGB24 (RGB888)" because my skin is very dark and I'd rather not lighten it as it would like funny.

Thanks for all your answers! [​IMG]

EDIT: Is there anyway to remove/move the "clock" to the bottom left in Moonshell2? It blocks part of my skin [​IMG]

2. janouis

janouis GBAtemp Fan

May 16, 2009
    Open the colortbl.ini in the default skin folder... then change the file list top = 0 to 1 to removed the instructions text at the top screen...

[OwnerDrawText]

Setup_Top=0
    Setup_Bottom=0
    BookmarkMenu=0
    FileList_Top=0 ----------> 1
    Custom_Top=0
    DisableParticles=0

For the txt color... change the color code on what u want on the foldernametext, filenametext, and selecttext for example change the 5a5a5a to ffffff to give u a white txt...

[FileList]

HelpTop_Text=000000
    HelpBody_Text=000000
    DeleteFileDialog_Title_Text=ffffff
    DeleteFileDialog_Body_Text=000000
    FolderNameText=5a5a5a --------> fffffff
    FileNameText=5a5a5a ---------> ffffff
    SelectText=5a5a5a -------> ffffff
    PopupBG=404040
    PopupFrame=f8f8f8
    PopupText=f8f8f8
    ID3TagText=ffffff

and for the clock you can't removed or moved it... good luck to ur skin!!! [​IMG]

3. Keeley
    OP

Keeley GBAtemp Fan

Nov 15, 2008
    Canada
    Saskachewan
    OMG thanx for answering! I'll maybe release my skin soon, I need permission to first since I use someone's icons [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice