Moonshell2 Skin making problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Keeley, Jul 29, 2009.

Jul 29, 2009
  1. Keeley
    OP

Member Keeley GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    This is my first time making a Moonshell2 skin and all is well and crap but I have to questions now to make my skin perfect so can you guys please answer them?

1. When I compile the skin on the top it says "L + Double Tap for..." or whatever it says on the "Official skin" is there anyway to remove that when I compile it cuz it ruins the top.

2. How to I change the text color to white, right now its "Color format: RGB24 (RGB888)" because my skin is very dark and I'd rather not lighten it as it would like funny.

Thanks for all your answers! [​IMG]

EDIT: Is there anyway to remove/move the "clock" to the bottom left in Moonshell2? It blocks part of my skin [​IMG]

2. janouis

Member janouis GBAtemp Fan

Philippines
    Open the colortbl.ini in the default skin folder... then change the file list top = 0 to 1 to removed the instructions text at the top screen...

[OwnerDrawText]

Setup_Top=0
    Setup_Bottom=0
    BookmarkMenu=0
    FileList_Top=0 ----------> 1
    Custom_Top=0
    DisableParticles=0

For the txt color... change the color code on what u want on the foldernametext, filenametext, and selecttext for example change the 5a5a5a to ffffff to give u a white txt...

[FileList]

HelpTop_Text=000000
    HelpBody_Text=000000
    DeleteFileDialog_Title_Text=ffffff
    DeleteFileDialog_Body_Text=000000
    FolderNameText=5a5a5a --------> fffffff
    FileNameText=5a5a5a ---------> ffffff
    SelectText=5a5a5a -------> ffffff
    PopupBG=404040
    PopupFrame=f8f8f8
    PopupText=f8f8f8
    ID3TagText=ffffff

and for the clock you can't removed or moved it... good luck to ur skin!!! [​IMG]

3. Keeley
    OP

Member Keeley GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    OMG thanx for answering! I'll maybe release my skin soon, I need permission to first since I use someone's icons [​IMG]