Crave the Hammer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rudolph has added support for the R4, M3 Simply and EZ-V to reset.mse, the file that allows Moonshell to soft reset back to the flashcart menu.

To use this file, copy the new reset.mse to the \moonshl\plugin folder on the microSD card, replacing the old file. To soft reset from Moonshell, click the icon in the upper left corner of the touch screen and choose RESET.MSE. You can also soft reset by pressing START if you have enabled that option in the configuration menu or moonshl.ini.

edit: A new version has been released. It appears to fix a bug that prevented soft reset from working after playing a .dpg video. The download link has been updated.

Download reset_mse01.zip (source code is included)

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Awesome, it was a bit annoying not being able to reset back to the R4 menu
smile.gif

EDIT: Works perfectly
biggrin.gif

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Is it just me, or haven't we always been able to reset back to the R4 Menu? I.e. from the R4 menu, tapping the 'multimedia' icon will start moonshell right. Then in moonshell, at any time I just push Select and Start and I get back to the R4 Menu again?

Or is this about the downloadable moonshell and not the one that comes with the R4?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What version of moonshell are you using? This is for the version that you download seperately to use on any flashcart (1.71 is the latest), I don't know if it can be used in the version that the EZ team modified to use as the EZ-V OS.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A new version has been released. It appears to fix a bug that prevented soft reset from working after playing a .dpg video.

The download link in the top post has been updated with the new version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1