Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the MoonShell_AUTOPATCH_Default (No interface).nds works fine[/qoute]

whats No Interface?

and whats 'p' in filename of latest Moonshell? its like 1.71p on their site (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives/2007/03/moonshell_ver171_dl.shtml)

I think the No Interface bizzo means - If nothing else works, just try this one. And if that doesn't work your screwed...

rix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a way to get the soft reset working for DSTT ?

I have tried with several versions of moonshell (also the DSTT version), no succes.
After pressing "start" the screen hangs and does not return to the main menu.

Is there a fix for this ?

I remember that (long time ago) R4DS also needed a fix (rudolph ?) to get the soft reset working.
Is there something similar for DSTT ?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In system menu of MoonShell (the small icon at the upper-left of the screen) there is an option "RESET.MSE" which goes back to the DSTT's TTMenu system for me.

-Bri

rix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, I already tried that one as well, but it does not work.
I get a blue screen with an error message.

Within the moonshell menu, you can customize the "start" button to function as a soft reset (reset.mse).
Also no effect there.
Pressing "start" does not return me to the DSTT main menu, but gives me the blue screen with error message.

I am using DSTT kernel 1.08, together with Moonshell 1.71 (MK5 GIGA version from NDSTT website).

Using Moonshell 1.71 from Infantyle Paralyser, the autopatched version, gives me the same error.

@Bri : which DSTT kernel and Moonshell do you use ?

ndsdave

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rix
On page one of this thread, I noted the blue screen/reset issue. Apparently there is no code in moonshell to properly support the soft reset back into the DSTT menu. It sounds like Bri is successfully achieving a soft reset? Hmmm.

kitetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Something tells me that Moonshell doesn't support soft reset for the YSMenu mod. Might as well wait for Yasu to fix that up.

rix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I also tried with the MoonShell downloaded from the NDSTT UK website.
I tried this in combination with kernel 1.07 and 1.08 preview and 1.08.

Unfortunately the soft reset does not work with my dstt.
It looks like I have to stick with the hard reset......

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, soft reset works from Moonshell for me with both 1.07 and 1.08. I'm using the version from the DSTT website, which seems to have an extra file in the "plugin" folder named "reset.mse.mshl". I'm guessing that the TTDS team added a new "reset.mse" and renamed the one that came with Moonshell to "reset.mse.mshl". So if yours isn't working, try grabbing the TTDS one and copy those two files to your "moonshl/plugin" folder.

-Bri

Chalky94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone please help me i have finishes setup of moonshell version 1.71 on to my DSTT card but when i go into moonshell on my ds and down to my usrcheat which is a DAT file it comes up and says 'not supportes ext.DAT.' Please and thanks
Chalky94

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use moonshell to open it. Just try to start a game that you have a cheat for. if you are using ttmenu, it will show a key if cheats can be used. in Ysmenu it just has a ... next to the check box that is titles cheats. select the icon and then select the cheats you want to use. then press start to save the cheat config, and start the game by pressing a on the title. press a again to accept the sav file creation and then you're good to go. the cheats will be on everytime you start the game, so use the joker command in the os to turn it off, or deavtivate the cheats before loading the game.

Chalky94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have done what u have said i started zelda: phantom hourglass but nothing came up to indicate cheats and on the description, from where i got the cheats it said it had zelda cheats in it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la