Gaming Moonshell & DPGs

Jaden.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, i have my Acekard 2i and i put on it Moonshell. Works fine, everything cool. But i want to know this two things:

1: Can i put AVI, MP4, MPEG, etc on the Flashcard? Or they have to be converted into DPG?
2: Well. I've tryed converting a movie in DPG with Tipard DPG Converter. Works fine, but the size is small. Is there anyway to make it stretch on all 3DS Top Screen? And without losing quality?

CherrySkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi o.o

1. Sadly, no. Moonshell doesn't support MP4 or AVI, etc. You have to convert it to DPG format.
2. Uhm... so far, no DS software can use all of the 3DS top screen. Let's wait 'till the system is hacked.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
CherrySkitty said:
2. Uhm... so far, no DS software can use all of the 3DS top screen. Let's wait 'till the system is hacked.

nope your wrong, a software like imTOO DPG converter (or any other dpg converter) can let you set the resolution to fit the whole of the ds screen

CherrySkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
nope your wrong, a software like imTOO DPG converter (or any other dog converter) can let you set the resolution to fit the whole of the ds screen

Nooooo, I mean the 3DS SCREEN >O.>. I know that imTOO DPG converter can make the video fit the whole DS screen, but not the 3DS screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)