Hacking Moonshell and DSorganize

kpeezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed DSorganize and when I touch the middle icon on the homescreen, it automatically boots to DSorganize.

Problem is, I can't figure out how to get moonshell running now. It's really annoying... I can't test videos
frown.gif

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kyle

P.S. When I try launching the moonshell.nds file something flashes on the top screen and then the ds reboots DSorganize. I'm using a CycloDS with an 8GB sandisk microSDHC card. I have the EZ 3+1 slot 2 card in as well.

FWIW - I resinstalled moonshell using the version on cyclods's web page and it's not my default multimedia device and I can load DSorganize through it. Everything works fine.

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the same exact problem on my M3 real. except I never used moonshell to work in the first place, I just use the built enhanced moonshell because that worked good enough for me at the time, But I wished I had the ability to change skins.

vt102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japhle said:
I have the same exact problem on my M3 real. except I never used moonshell to work in the first place, I just use the built enhanced moonshell because that worked good enough for me at the time, But I wished I had the ability to change skins.

You can skin the enhanced moonshell......sort of. In the root of the card name the moonshell skin: System1, System2, etc.... From there you can change the skin, it will show: internal, then System1 and so on. I can't figure how to show the top image. It will only show the bottom. That is what I meant by sort of. Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lawwww I am the lawwww!!!