Moonshell and DSorganize

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by kpeezy, Mar 16, 2008.

Mar 16, 2008

Moonshell and DSorganize by kpeezy at 8:37 AM (1,168 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. kpeezy
    OP

Newcomer kpeezy Member

United States
    I installed DSorganize and when I touch the middle icon on the homescreen, it automatically boots to DSorganize.

Problem is, I can't figure out how to get moonshell running now. It's really annoying... I can't test videos [​IMG]

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kyle

P.S. When I try launching the moonshell.nds file something flashes on the top screen and then the ds reboots DSorganize. I'm using a CycloDS with an 8GB sandisk microSDHC card. I have the EZ 3+1 slot 2 card in as well.

FWIW - I resinstalled moonshell using the version on cyclods's web page and it's not my default multimedia device and I can load DSorganize through it. Everything works fine.

2. Japhle

Member Japhle GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have the same exact problem on my M3 real. except I never used moonshell to work in the first place, I just use the built enhanced moonshell because that worked good enough for me at the time, But I wished I had the ability to change skins.

3. vt102

Newcomer vt102 Member

United States
    You can skin the enhanced moonshell......sort of. In the root of the card name the moonshell skin: System1, System2, etc.... From there you can change the skin, it will show: internal, then System1 and so on. I can't figure how to show the top image. It will only show the bottom. That is what I meant by sort of. Hope this helps.