Homebrew Moonshell 2 with Action replay dsi

Chocunder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to load Moonshell 2 2.10 with my dsi, I used the dldi patcher to patch it to Games n' music, but it still will not load. I thought that I'd give up and finally ask someone for help. I know what you are going to say. "Don't use an action replay, get an *insert name of flash cart here*" I'm getting one, soon, but I just wanted to try moonshell 2 on the action replay. So can anyone help?

Also, more information. When I launch moonshell direct boot, it says on the top screen "Application halted, please refer to the logbuf.txt, and on the bottom it says "Please confirm whether to have copied a new moonshel2 folder. It is impossible when arranging it beside the root of SD card.

Any help would be greatly helpful *hehe, helpful help* I'm getting an Acekard2i, but still, this would be helpful to those who can not get one.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You should paste logbuf.txt.

Anyway GMTF.dldi doesn't work for MoonShell2. Any other disk drivers(any adapters other than ARDS) should work.
Or theoretically you can hack GMTF.dldi, but it isn't recommended (I don't have enough skill to do that)

[edit] Possibly MoonShell 1.x will work with GMTF.dldi but... --;

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Xenon++ said:
You should paste logbuf.txt.

Anyway GMTF.dldi doesn't work for MoonShell2. Any other disk drivers(any adapters other than ARDS) should work.
Or theoretically you can hack GMTF.dldi, but it isn't recommended (I don't have enough skill to do that)

[edit] Possibly MoonShell 1.x will work with GMTF.dldi but... --;
Why does GMTF.dldi not work? Is there some specific problem with it?

Chocunder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I haven't tried Moonshell 1.x, but I shall.
Also, someone needs to hack GMTF because I would like to have Moonshell 2. But yeah, so trying moonshell 1.x. Thanks for the help.

Chocunder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moonshell 1 didn't work, and the other dldi didn't either. Hmm, for someone who would have to use only an action replay that would suck o.o. Can't wait to get my flash cart.

Chocunder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there is a 2% possibility that MoonShell2 will work without that error. Hmm, I'll keep trying, and also how hard would it be to make a dldi file for the Ardsi, and the ardsi only? *If possible* >_< I really need to get back into programming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...