Moonshell 2.0 on DSTTi

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Hellow, May 3, 2009.

1. Hellow
    OP

Hellow GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2009
    brighton, south australia
    hi im wondering if anyone has gotten moonshell 2.0 to work on the DSTTi ive tried it with a few of the different beta versions of moonshell and it just wont work when i try to open it it says that i should format the card or dldi patch it (which doesnt make much sense because the DSTTi auto patches all homebrew.) um ive put the 2 necessary files onto the root of my dstti and did everything it said to and it still didnt work
    Please help
    -jacob (ps i know this is in the wrong topic area im new to gba temp [​IMG])

2. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    If this the wrong area, put it in the new one, jeez how hard is that to comprehend.

3. BowlOfSpiders

BowlOfSpiders hi

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    United States
    Just extract the files, put moonshl2 folder and moonshl2.nds and moonshl2_directboot.nds on the root. Boot up your dstt and select moonshell

4. Hellow
    OP

Hellow GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2009
    dude is that all your gonna say. next time dont bother if your not gonna help out
    -jacob

5. Hellow
    OP

Hellow GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2009
    yeah ive done that and i get a black screen with writing and a white screen saying "An error was detected while trying to access the disc or a file. Please confrim the following"

"was ROM file of a correct DLDI patch started? Please re-format the media and try again. Please try with a different media or another manufacturer"

what can i do the ttdsi is supposed to auto patch it so i cant patch.