Hacking Moonshell 1.7.1 and G6

jono_

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
please help temp, ive just downloaded the moonshell 1.7.1 and am having trouble getting it onto my g6.
how do i do it?

thanks
jono_

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
dude, u only waited 13 minutes for a reply and ur ashamed???
wtf.gif
wait!!!

and I cant get it to work at all either

gianx80

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I solved the problem in this way:
1) Install the. nds file for m3 SD, not for g6
2) patch this file with g6 DLDI
3)Enjoy IT!!!

peep

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
1) Install the. nds file for m3 SD, not for g6

When u say "Install the. nds file for m3 SD, not for g6", which .nds are we talking about? did u use the setup.exe and install it as a M3 and the installed the file which was placed on the root of the cart or did u check the developers tools box and extracted everything into a folder and installed the .nds file in this folder?

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, just check the box next to M3 (or any other flash card) in Moonshell's setup program, then just use the DLDI patcher to patch the outputted MoonShell for M3(or whatever box you checked).nds file for the G6.

By the way, the 0.17 version of the G6 DLDI driver available now with full read/write support.

Get it here: http://www.filecrunch.com/file/~li7yxj

This should be more reliable than 0.15 and 0.16 were, but I actually I corrupted my G6 after switching to 0.17 DLDI driver. I was able to recover the cart, but did lose everything that I had on it. The author of the G6 DLDI driver thinks the corruption might have actually been caused by one of the earlier versions of his driver and only showed up later. So be careful if you're using the G6 DLDI driver, especially for writing. It's reverse engineered code since the G6 Team never released FAT source and as such it's not perfect. I'll still be using it myself because I think being able to read and write from the card in homebrews like Phidias or DSOrganize is just too handy and I can't find anyone who actually permamently corrupted their cart.

...word is bondage...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: