Homebrew Moonlight stop developing Moonshell?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeyezai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.yeyezai.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
QUOTE said:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Moonlight????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????M3?????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????M3???????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????…????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???M3???????????? ?????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??DS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

???????????????????????

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...en&ie=UTF-8

Moonlight's blog:http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry but the translation is too rough for me to understand.
frown.gif

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
"I'll eat without looking"? That's like impossible to understand. Could someone with a knowledge of Japanese translate please?

xjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
From what little i could understand:(second paragraph onward)

???M3???????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yes! i developed M3 sakura. Buy this and install this, and you can play comercial games as well as having the pleasant Sakura firmware. I havent tried it, tho. Yes! i know you can play games on it!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
If i didnt know i wouldnt have developed it! I even went to china( for three weeks) when they told me that they couldnt fix a bug.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Even though sakura sells i wont get a yen out of it but, i guess if the sales are in the millions, i will at least get the satisfaction of knowing that it's like the Grand Hit of a small-medium game maker, wont i??? I didn't wish for this! Anyways, since whatever i say will probably have no effect on the sells, you can feel relieved.

The last paragraph says something in the likes of " I will stop developing for the Ds"?" i will die since i dont have any other hobbies other than programming" " I feel at ease with my decision and if i die i wonder if its going to be few the amount of people that are going to be happy about it" " dont send me e-mails, i wont read them"

Hmmm, i wonder if this is the reason M3 have not realeased m3 sakura yet.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
So the gist of it is that Moonlight got screwed over by M3 somehow? O___o What's with him not gettin a yen out of it and all.

xjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
He says on the first paragraph that there has been too many problems between him and the M3 team in the past few years

AceAlabama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
X D D X said:
"I'll eat without looking"? That's like impossible to understand. Could someone with a knowledge of Japanese translate please?

I'm sure he meant he'll delete without looking at it.

Deleat.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
So basically M3 hasn't been paying him, right? How does it follows that he's going to stop developing for the DS though? Has the M3 team tried pulling a unfair competition law on him for releasing Moonshell 2 or something?

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope he find a way around it, that's not right he does some work and doesn't get paid for his effort.

xjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
more on first paragraph:

He says that while he was on the phone with the chief of M3 japan he was told to retire, which took him by surprise. He was promised by M3 that they will at least withdraw from only the japanese market, that they will stop developing the japanese version. Then he said he wanted his share of the profits and they said they cant do that. When he was told that if he had a complaint he should be direct and say so, on came what he said on the second paragraph.

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
here is a different translation

In the future it shaves several years and with the weak pan becomes the raw murder that it is probably will be, dismally it is to do barrel expectation, but this time - is with large punch cleanly hitting, it is Moonlight of dying state, densely it is, it is the [wa]. As expected, this is the quarrel selling too much, don't you think?? With when you telephoned, if there is a complaint, speaking directly it is with it was said. Here may bear misunderstanding, because is, when already it supplements a little, at least from just the Japanese country the hand is pulled, that you promised, when (as for me M3 Sakura commercial value period it remains and they are approximately four months, it is to step on, but because also withdrawal lead time it is, around spring it perseveres and increases! When, with being said, however you were surprised, (laughing)) it does with long digression, well even then promises once, in the future M3 Japan does not produce one stamp to Japanese edition, also the promise that it does not sell positively, did. It has protected both, because it seems, such a circumstance complaint calling to [shiyachiyo], it is helpless, don't you think? - you cannot say directly, being understood, it is the [te] not going. As for equal to the number of sales…Demand and supply it puts out and it is not possible either to shave, however probably is. In a word as for without being possible you promise just becoming, releasing. Don't you think? well aside from that, there is no complaint and your [tsu] [chi] [ya] [tsu] [te] [me] is in [te] grumble -. When [tsu] [te] story was done, because [are] was said lastly, well as I the [a] you say directly? It is [tsu] [te] feeling. The [a] sufficient being understood [zu] and others [ku] you wrote! Directly [bu] [tsu] [chi] [ya] [ke] [ru] air being agreeable completion! It is! M3 Sakura made me! Buying this, if you insert this, comfortable Sakura where also the marketing game moves enters into the hand! As for me however it is not tried, don't you think?! The it is! The game the [tsu] [te] which moves you have known! If the [tsu] [te] you say, or knowledge and others are not, it cannot make, such! Bug saying, direct and others being said, it went to also China and! As many as three weeks. (As for being non remuneration even when assuming, that it is good, Chinese I who cannot talk saying, how it does, is, don't you think? (being able to sell wry smile Sakura, I even one Yen do not make a profit, but if well you sell and in the base several hundred million [tsu] [te] you say refer to the small-to-medium-sized game manufacturer it does with the large hit more than enough, the [yo]? There are no times when you desire to me above this don't you think?! Don't you think? perhaps I saying, whatever because there is no influence in the sale, feeling at rest. DS it stops already. The [tsu] [te] you say, or development stop. Extending 々 being harassed prickly, because complaint we would like to say, you said directly. Because there is no hobby other than programming, don't you think? among those it dies. But as it is called in by your and that when the program you stop, lingering shortage it passes and is when (with laughing latest case the antipathy buying [tsu] [chi] [ya] [tsu] [te], I die from the well enough various places, the person whom you rejoice are not few, it is the kana which is not? That good bye -. Without sending the mail, don't you think?. Without seeing, you eat, the [chi] [ya] .

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sorry wolfmanz51
frown.gif
But I don't understand shit there, it doesn't make any sense..

We should wait for Densetsu3000 to make real translation!!

But any way you look at it, this is really bad news!

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that GBalpha/M3 isn't as "homebrew friendly" as many folks believed (no surprise to long time M3 users).

I love my M3/G6 gear, but fuck those guys... MoonLight deserves better treatment.
wacko.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1