Why this port for Lakka Switch?
Currently not possible create a normal port for Horizon OS (ffmpeg lib without hardware acceleration, enet lib don't work properly, etc..), so I'm starting porting Moonlight to RetroArch as libretro core.
Also Moonlight port available for L4T Ubuntu, but use desktop OS on Switch is very confused for me. Android has issue with Wi-Fi, so it also unusable for me.
- Stable framerate at 720p/1080p resolution and 30/60fps (bitrate setting included);
- Good sound;
- UI similar to Moonlight PC;
- Maybe some else? xD
- Install Lakka
- Download latest Moonlight-libretro release
- Put moonlight_libretro.so to lakka/storage/cores directory on your SD card (create dir if it not exist).
- Choose Load Core and select moonlight_libretro.so, then push Start Core.
- Move cursor with move finger on touch screen
- L/R + tap on screen - Left/Right mouse click (allow to move cursor)
- ZL/ZR + tap on screen - Left/Right mouse click (without move cursor)
- L+R+Down - exit from stream (and close current app)
- L+R+Up - exit from stream (without closing current app)
- L+R+Left - sent Alt+Enter to host (for enable/disable fullscreen mode)