Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
im curious.. which one is the best method to unlocks the monsters:
- PSX & PS2: from CD/DVD (major pain in the butt)
- GBA: password (its too easy, if people share their codes)
- NDS, quote from dukemagus: scribble & mic? (sounds a bit random this time around: i vote for this one!
biggrin.gif
)
- .. is there anything left out (no AR though)? but thankfully the devs havent implement cartridge changing method..
smileipb2.png

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Can the monsters evolve or fuse ? Is there a way (like special symbols, or special words, or even special CD/DVDs on PS1 and PS2) to have specific monsters ?

Stuntbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i liked the cd changing way of getting different monsters. it was fun seeing which monster your favorite cd would produce, until you found out that your nirvana nevermind made something like a pink rabbit.

From what i've heard its random when you speak into the mic to produce your monster, but when you draw a monster it isnt as random. I'm going to do what i'm sure everyone else is going to do and draw a cock to see if it makes a cockmonster.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
FlashX007 said:
I am looking forward to this but unfortunately it most likely has anti piracy but luckily I have a DSTWO so I will be set but I feel bad for the ones who have to wait for it to get the patch and etc. in order to work.

Get DSTWO. It will revolutionize your gaming experience.

haha

well DSTT users and YSmenu users wont be waiting long
tongue.gif

im at the ready
happy.gif

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
The game only started shipping from the manufacturer yesterday (August 3rd). None of the major chain stores (Game Stop, Toys R Us, etc.) have received copies yet and likely will not until Thursday or Friday. Hopefully it will reach the proper hands for dumping in the next 48 hours.
wink.gif

Caliypso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay first post. xD

Anyways I've been eagerly awaiting this to come out. I've loved the MR series for awhile. My room mate and I even broke my PS2 trying to see what discs produced what.
laugh.gif

The trailers looked pretty cool. ^^

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another case of people mistaking the shipping date for the release date,and not to mention the rare times a game is dumped a few days early or so they expect all games to pop out early on the scene.....

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sooo...I haven't played any sort of Monster Rancher game before...sooo...can anyone tell me what I should expect if I decide to play this? Is it similar to anything else out there? Just curious...

lolz xD

GammaForce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Viztard is pokemon just with out the rpg style of traveling around and such, and more of the breeding and how to combine to create

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dimaz Fury said:
- NDS, quote from dukemagus: scribble & mic? (sounds a bit random this time around: i vote for this one!
biggrin.gif
)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Rancher_DS

QUOTECreating Monsters

Monsters are created primarily through two ways drawing pictures in the Magic Field using the touchscreen or reciting an Incantation using the microphone. Other methods include combining two existing monsters to create a new monster as well as an additional unrevealed method

http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/682871/monst...ler_041510.html

belive me now?

case closed...

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
GammaForce said:
@Viztard is pokemon just with out the rpg style of traveling around and such, and more of the breeding and how to combine to create
hmmm...I guess I could see that, I looked at some of the gameplay footage from the Japanese one so I think I have an idea, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153