Monster Hunter Tri

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by vanstrummer, May 17, 2012.

1. vanstrummer
    OP

vanstrummer Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2011
    United States
    I have tried what I feel like is everything. I got the game a good 2 years back, it was backed up to my external hard drive from the hard copy. Like everybody else I had the buzzing problem, which I fixed and played the game with no problems for about 6 months.

I kind of got out of the game and havent played it in about a year. Fast forward to tonight. I really wanted to get back into the game but I fire it up with the new USB Loader GX and it makes it to the capcom logo. Right where it would load the FMV it just kind of freezes. I tried re-installing 222 223. I tried the ios 249 with rev 29 fix. I am at my wits end. I googled a ton of possible fixes and tried them all and cannot get it to work.

Please help...

2. uribemaster

uribemaster GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2010
    United States
    have you tried a different loader? I play it all the time on configurable usb loader. Game Rocks!

3. vanstrummer
    OP

vanstrummer Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2011
    United States
    I tried neogamma, at this point im willing to try anything lol. Which version do you use that works?

4. Yardape8000

Yardape8000 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 26, 2011
    United States
    try an updated CIOS like dx2v8 or dx2v9r49

5. uribemaster

uribemaster GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2010
    United States
    i use v 70 r 28 of configurable usb loader

6. matt1tude

matt1tude GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2012
    Crewe, UK
    Yeah I use the same, CFG Loader v70. I couldn't use any other loader imo, it's the best one I've used.