Hacking Monster Hunter Tri & G Translation

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
error404 said:
Well my MHG just freezes up and black screens after the insert classic controller message so i guess i'm in no hurry.
Are you getting that from the disc or using USB Loader?

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Zane said:
Alexrose said:
chicaman said:
forget bout it, by the time when this translation for G is out, ppl will be making a new translation for Tri and no body gives a dam to this G translation.

G is already coming out in the West, dipshit, noone's gonna make a translation for that.

This is a PORT of a game that's already been translated before; it's not like it's much effort.

Next time think before you post such an obvious display of your retardation.

Why doesn't people get this, G for the Wii, won't come out in the West. -.-

I meant to say Tri.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
error404 said:
jservs7 said:
error404 said:
Well my MHG just freezes up and black screens after the insert classic controller message so i guess i'm in no hurry.
Are you getting that from the disc or using USB Loader?

USB Loader
Try this:

1) Make sure you have the latest USB Loader GX
2) CAREFULLY uninstall IOS223 if you installed it before using AnyTitleDeleter (Make sure you have something like Preloader to save your ass)
3) Use the cIOS installer that comes with Hermes' uLoader 2.4 package
4) Launch the Hermes cIOS installer and choose the proper IOS on the first screen (Depending on what version of Wanin's cIOS you are using, might determine which IOS you choose. I use Wanin's cIOS38 Rev12 so I choose IOS 38 from the first screen)
5) Then select to install IOS223 with IOS37 merged to IOS36
6) Under Monster Hunter G's settings in USB Loader, choose IOS223 and leave everything else as default. (You might have to choose the 002 fix depending which Waninkoko cIOS you use)

This is what worked for me and it plays fine. Hope you get it working.
smile.gif

T-Rex

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Great job!!!

I want translation patch on my original MHG!! Yes... my MHG is a imported game original!! How i do aplly the translate patch method on my DVD original?? I buy the bundle of MHG (MHG + MH3 Demo + Classic Controller with skin of MHG).

Help me.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T-Rex said:
Great job!!!

I want translation patch on my original MHG!! Yes... my MHG is a imported game original!! How i do aplly the translate patch method on my DVD original?? I buy the bundle of MHG (MHG + MH3 Demo + Classic Controller with skin of MHG).

Help me.
No patch has been released yet. "They" are still working on it.

T-Rex

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
jservs7 said:
T-Rex said:
Great job!!!

Help me.
No patch has been released yet. "They" are still working on it.

Hmm... okay, I'm be waiting to this, hehehe... but have a method to apply the translation patch on my original MHG??

tweak201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the FPK unpacker works for tatsunoko vs capcom. How does one unpack the .brres files for monsterhunter, maybe it would shine some light on TvC

JumpMan3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for this to be done.
smile.gif

would it be possible to hack the game to make it free to play online? kind of like PSO on the gamecube.

Borderland

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi everyone i'm new here to the forums and just wanted to say, i have been reading around these forums the past few weeks about the translation of the new Monster Hunter Tri which came out in Japan Aug 1st.
Basically i just came back from Japan myself Aug 3rd and brought back to UK with me the new Black Wii Monster Hunter Tri bundle, as i consider myself of near to intermediate level of understanding Japanese i would love to know how i could edit the game and start translating the ingame quest, item, menu text etc.
As i said ive been looking around for the past few weeks but as its my first time to purchase a Wii i have no idea of how to i guess hack the wii and modify the ingame text.

If anyone could push me in the right direction and explain what software, tools i would require etc because i have already been translating the game on paper since i got it on Aug 1st and i would love to know how i can put my translation back into the game itself.

Many thanks
Borderland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: ohio