Hacking Monster Hunter Rise Unable to Download and Install in Tinfoil

DNoob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi guys, need your help. I'm trying to download MH Rise through Tinfoil but I always got this logs from console "File Forbidden, Invalid PFS0 Magic! Enabling sleep, Install failed, looking for mirror". So I downloaded other games, all working except MH Rise. I have a friend who have the same version as mine (Current ver 11.0.1 AMS 0.16.1), mh rise is working on his switch. Please help

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it’s reached it’s quota download. Have you tried any other shops? Have you tried to search for the nsp online and install through goldleaf?

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
last time i checked for a friend the tinfoil version wasnt dumped properly , wait for them to fix the files or downlaod it from somewhere else , there is working files available "somewhere"

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, need your help. I'm trying to download MH Rise through Tinfoil but I always got this logs from console "File Forbidden, Invalid PFS0 Magic! Enabling sleep, Install failed, looking for mirror". So I downloaded other games, all working except MH Rise. I have a friend who have the same version as mine (Current ver 11.0.1 AMS 0.16.1), mh rise is working on his switch. Please help
Download the game manually and install the NSP using something like Awoo Installer instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-