Status
Not open for further replies.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone figured out a way to unlock full customization after character creation? Someone managed it on World using CE, so I hope it would be possible here.

Reactions: Tonexi

Knoedel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For people with 2 switches, 1 being legit, what's the extent of cheat abuse that can be done?

Trading rarity 3 items at the max amount a legit copy allows and just going on hunts via local multiplayer and getting easy wins via hacked switch using cheats, is there anything else?

Yes that's basically it, I'm in the happy position to abuse the game with a second switch console.
You can start a private multiplayer match and one hit every monster if you want and breeze through the game.

Reactions: Deleted User

ted1796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
https://github.com/Glazelf/RiseHax

^ Keep an eye on that. Its a basic save editor for the demo, but its being expanded on for the full game. Not exactly what you need right now, but it could be in the future.
Yea this keeps on popping up on my google searches, hopefully they update it. So this means so far no one is doing save editor.. That's sad. But would you know of a cheat that modifies like a certian item box slot?

I.E
I want a Anjanath Gem, I'd just turn on the cheat then the 1st item box slot turns into the gem?

simsimsim

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can we have cheats that reduces damage players take just like the ones that increase our damage output by 2, 4, 8 etc? Thanks!

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a weird issue, hoping someone can help me with this. I copied the cheats from the very first post onto a txt file like usual but in edizon only the first 4 show up, no other cheat is showing. anyone know what the issue might be?

Exegency

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a weird issue, hoping someone can help me with this. I copied the cheats from the very first post onto a txt file like usual but in edizon only the first 4 show up, no other cheat is showing. anyone know what the issue might be?

sure. there's a misplaced slash inside the Max HP Bar cheat. remove it.

D

Deleted User

OP
change [ HP & Stamina] to [INF HP & Stamina]
your system Language isn't set to English, some System language doesn't read the symbol and will just hide the text

i use Edizo SE with Deepsea CFW normal Package with Custom Apps i added, i have no issue with the cheats

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
change [ HP & Stamina] to [INF HP & Stamina]
your system Language isn't set to English, some System language doesn't read the symbol and will just hide the text

i use Edizo SE with Deepsea CFW normal Package with Custom Apps i added, i have no issue with the cheats

Nope, my system language is set to English. What Exegency said did work though

D

Deleted User

OP
sure. there's a misplaced slash inside the Max HP Bar cheat. remove it.
Thanks for pointing that out too, i restored cheats there at 4 Am after i was told i was allowed to do it, its fixed now
added cheat text file in page 1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope, my system language is set to English. What Exegency said did work though which is weird but ok.

there was a type error its been removed
or download the text file which will show up in a few seconds from now

Reactions: Han08

Han08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks for pointing that out too, i restored cheats there at 4 Am after i was told i was allowed to do it, its fixed now
added cheat text file in page 1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there was a type error its been removed
or download the text file which will show up in a few seconds from now

can use this code cheat in mutiplayer mh rise?

D

Deleted User

OP
can use this code cheat in mutiplayer mh rise?

some cheats work ONLINE, But Do not work in LOCAL multiplayer
until Further testing to these cheats for both Local and Online play, i will post a separate file for those who want them
currently i gave my second switch to my friend to play the game, i can not test them, wait for someone who has Time to do it

.text has new cheats included for
[immune to All Status Elements +100]
[Easy PartsBreaker OFF]
[Monster Has 1HP to Capture]
Easy Monster Capture use it with [Invincible] since this cheat make you invisible to monster attacks
[Monster Has 1HP OFF]
[Quest Clear Countdown 9999 Seconds Press +▲ To End Mission]
you will not return to the village until you press PLUS+D-Pad UP to end the mission and do not use [+▲ Skip Quest Clear Time] cheat together, it use the same button combination

working on revising the cheat names again for shorter and easier read inside Tesla Menu

someone change [+▲ Skip Quest Clear Time] Button Code to [+▼ Skip Quest Clear Time] or ill revise cheat list and remove it in next .txt update

Last edited by ,

Han08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
some cheats work ONLINE, But Do not work in LOCAL multiplayer
until Further testing to these cheats for both Local and Online play, i will post a separate file for those who want them
currently i gave my second switch to my friend to play the game, i can not test free Time to test them, wait for someone who has timer to do it

.text has new cheats included for
[immune to All Status Elements +100]
[Easy PartsBreaker OFF]
[Monster Has 1HP to Capture]
Easy Monster Capture use it with [Invincible] since this cheat make you invisible to monster attacks
[Monster Has 1HP OFF]
[Quest Clear Countdown 9999 Seconds Press +▲ To End Mission]
you will not return to the village until you press PLUS+D-Pad UP to end the mission and do not use [+▲ Skip Quest Clear Time] cheat together, it use the same button combination

working on revising the cheat names again for shorter and easier read inside Tesla Menu

someone change [+▲ Skip Quest Clear Time] Button Code to [+▼ Skip Quest Clear Time] or ill revise cheat list and remove it in next .txt update

okk thx info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...