• Views 570,661
  • Replies 1,538
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Was hoping there was a cheat to have full access when changing the appearance of your hunter and companions, once you get past the character creation screen the options to change your appearance is limited.

mustardscientist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do anyone of you actually use this and play online? I'm just curious. I would want to use all these cheats(not planning to abuse it, just for materials and items) and 60fps patch on my legit copy and play online.

Last edited by mustardscientist,

bungeegums

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I play online with the god talismans with friends and x2 damage. Haven't tried the 60fps so I cant comment on that

Orochi996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do anyone of you actually use this and play online? I'm just curious. I would want to use all these cheats(not planning to abuse it, just for materials and items) and 60fps patch on my legit copy and play online.
I don't want any responsability for what I'm about to say but it's safe to go online even with cheated charms/materials.

mustardscientist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want any responsability for what I'm about to say but it's safe to go online even with cheated charms/materials.
ok cool. how about unlimited item consume and unlimited stamina? I miss mega dash juice from the older games :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I play online with the god talismans with friends and x2 damage. Haven't tried the 60fps so I cant comment on that
whoah. x2 damage modifier is safe too? fucking amazing. that means unlimited stamina, unlimited item consumption(max potion, life powder) are all okay.

Can you please let me know your setup. If you're using cheats online, that means you're on atmosphere sysnand-cfw with tesla overlay using edizon add-on right?

bungeegums

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not sure about unlimited stam or items consumption haven't tested it out on multiplayer.

Yes I've been using sysnand cfw online for 2 years but first time using cheats with MHR
I've only used save managers (while offline) so this is first time for me using cheats online

mustardscientist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok good to hear. Am I missing something else? This is my first time cheating online too and using sysnand cfw. so i'm nervious as fuck.
So yeah, I'm on latest atmosphere running sysnand cfw with tesla overlay with edizon addon. Are there something else I need to have?

bungeegums

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok good to hear. Am I missing something else? This is my first time cheating online too and using sysnand cfw. so i'm nervious as fuck.
So yeah, I'm on latest atmosphere running sysnand cfw with tesla overlay with edizon addon. Are there something else I need to have?
Well as long as no pirated games and using legit games you brought should be fine don't take my word on it though as theirs risk using sysnand cfw online

mustardscientist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well as long as no pirated games and using legit games you brought should be fine don't take my word on it though as theirs risk using sysnand cfw online
yes. I keep my pirated games in emunand.

Can I also request a 1.5x damage modifier? thank you.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just completed the game after defeated the final boss but I have a hard time to get god tailsmans legally without cheat.

Darksidegamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey all, I wanted to give my little contribution to this thread so here it is: It's a compilation of codes to spawn LEGAL and legit charms that you can obtain in the game with melding but with the best combination possible (so without the max possible value editable) these combinations are based from Orei's charm table so credit for him for his works! enjoy!
How to use this?
Just copy paste like other cheat?

WomboCombo667

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey all, I wanted to give my little contribution to this thread so here it is: It's a compilation of codes to spawn LEGAL and legit charms that you can obtain in the game with melding but with the best combination possible (so without the max possible value editable) these combinations are based from Orei's charm table so credit for him for his works! enjoy!

CB WE CritElem and more is lock lvl 1 for skill 2.

D

Deleted User

OP
i've seen another code credits to harusora & patjenova with their codes of atk or damage multiplier
however their codes doesnt work with local multiplayer. only works well with single player.

thus i'm looking / requesting for such [8x Damage ON] [16x Damage ON] as references
to create or change into 24x damage 31x damage onwards.
bcoz these code work well even in local multiplayer.
i dont know how to change at which lines, what values does gives 24x / 31x damage and onwards.

regardless i'm thanked you for the people who shared the codes here, thank you very much.
keep it up for your good works. stay healthy & stay safe.

ill look into it later but not tonight

How do you go about converting codes from one region to another?

show me the first line of a cheat, ill tell you how and maybe tell you who made it

@meepmeepers said:
Unfortunately, it's not possible to sell the white helmets. I believe the only way to get rid of them is to find the address for equipment slot 1and create a cheat to override it to another item (you can move the white helmets to different slots, just can't sell them to get rid of them).
580F0000 0D68A2D8
580F1000 00000080
580F1000 00000020 <= change to this from 88 and it will be sell box item 1

If you can equip the item, just equip and exit and enter again, the equipped item becomes item 1 and you can use the code that you use earlier to hack it without change

i saw this in main cheats topic, i understood that @TomSwitch made a cheat to sell the white helmet, i am doing something right now, if anyone want to explain further
update, i think i got it after watching his video

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Starhatred

Orochi996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
CB WE CritElem and more is lock lvl 1 for skill 2.
Do not mind how I've named the talismans on the txt, the skills are on the correct order for legit values, btw Crit Element and WE are both locked 2 on skill 1 and 2

How to use this?
Just copy paste like other cheat?
You copy them on your cheat file, then equip a talisman, use Tesla menu to activate the cheat while selecting that talisman, turn it off again and done.

Last edited by Orochi996,

meepmeepers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill look into it later but not tonight

show me the first line of a cheat, ill tell you how and maybe tell you who made it

@meepmeepers said:
Unfortunately, it's not possible to sell the white helmets. I believe the only way to get rid of them is to find the address for equipment slot 1and create a cheat to override it to another item (you can move the white helmets to different slots, just can't sell them to get rid of them).
580F0000 0D68A2D8
580F1000 00000080
580F1000 00000020 <= change to this from 88 and it will be sell box item 1

If you can equip the item, just equip and exit and enter again, the equipped item becomes item 1 and you can use the code that you use earlier to hack it without change

i saw this in main cheats topic, i understood that @TomSwitch made a cheat to sell the white helmet, i am doing something right now, if anyone want to explain further
update, i think i got it after watching his video
Mind helping out with using the code to sell the white helmet? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can't seem to find his video too.

Last edited by meepmeepers,

WomboCombo667

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do not mind how I've named the talismans on the txt, the skills are on the correct order for legit values, btw Crit Element and WE are both locked 2 on skill 1 and 2

You copy them on your cheat file, then equip a talisman, use Tesla menu to activate the cheat while selecting that talisman, turn it off again and done.
For exemple the legit god talisman WE+CB = WE LVL 2 + CB LVL 1.
CB+WE = CB LVL2 + WE LVL1
And more.
Check the listing.

Last edited by WomboCombo667,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo