Gaming Monster Hunter Multi Player

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I've got a question. My friend and I are trying to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite together. However, we can't seem to connect to each other. We both select "Online Multi Player", then the same room, but we can't see each other. Does anyone know why? How do you play multi player?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You do know it's ad-hoc only, right? That means you have to be close to each other, like, in the same room, or something. The closer you are the less lag you'll get.

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
You do know it's ad-hoc only, right? That means you have to be close to each other, like, in the same room, or something. The closer you are the less lag you'll get.

Yeah, I know. That's what we're trying to do, but for whatever reason, we can't find each other. Is there anything specific we're supposed to do? Offline mode is for single player, online is for ad-hoc. But we can't see each other, and the game doesn't recognize that we're trying to hook up.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Are you on the same channel? I don't remember how you change it...but if you're not on the same one you can't connect.

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we're both on automatic. Should we try a specific number? We're both in the same room and all, but the game won't connect us.

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
hmm all I know is turn on Wifi then start the same monster huter then go in to onlie and select same chanel and it shall work.

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, we're both running the same version of the game, wifi enabled, same channel, same room. It just won't see both of us in the room. I have no idea what's going on >

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome