Monster Hunter Multi Player

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Windaga, Oct 9, 2010.

Oct 9, 2010

Monster Hunter Multi Player by Windaga at 8:53 PM (1,142 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Windaga
    OP

Member Windaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hey all, I've got a question. My friend and I are trying to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite together. However, we can't seem to connect to each other. We both select "Online Multi Player", then the same room, but we can't see each other. Does anyone know why? How do you play multi player?

2. Goli

Member Goli RPG

Chile
    You do know it's ad-hoc only, right? That means you have to be close to each other, like, in the same room, or something. The closer you are the less lag you'll get.

3. Windaga
    OP

United States
    Yeah, I know. That's what we're trying to do, but for whatever reason, we can't find each other. Is there anything specific we're supposed to do? Offline mode is for single player, online is for ad-hoc. But we can't see each other, and the game doesn't recognize that we're trying to hook up.

4. Goli

Member Goli RPG

Chile
    Are you on the same channel? I don't remember how you change it...but if you're not on the same one you can't connect.

5. Windaga
    OP

United States
    I think we're both on automatic. Should we try a specific number? We're both in the same room and all, but the game won't connect us.

6. Goli

Member Goli RPG

Chile
    Try setting it manually. Also, I just thought of this, but are you both using the game with the same region?

7. Duero

Newcomer Duero Advanced Member

Taiwan
    hmm all I know is turn on Wifi then start the same monster huter then go in to onlie and select same chanel and it shall work.

8. Windaga
    OP

United States
    Yeah, we're both running the same version of the game, wifi enabled, same channel, same room. It just won't see both of us in the room. I have no idea what's going on >