Monster Hunter Generations releases July 15, also gets special edition N3DS console

ss+(2016-05-12+at+12.52.23).jpg

After only having a tentative "Summer 2016" release date, Capcom has finalized when Monster Hunter Generations will be coming west. There also will be a special Monster Hunter themed New 3DS XL console, which will retail for 199.99USD (It seems the game will be pre-installed for the EU release, but not the North American one). Europe gets a red console, while North America gets a blue version. A demo for the game will available be on the Nintendo e-Shop sometime closer to release.

dQ9dtqi.jpg

:arrow: Source

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NA has has a red console avalaible so they are getting a blue version and EU has a blue console available so they are getting a red one but EU consoles only having the game pre installed dosen't make sense.

Last edited by Blue,
Reactions: Deleted User

Metalliguitare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lets have facts, not apples and oranges comparisons to other industries.

With the last monster hunter console we got firm 9.2. Firm 9.2 was between Oct 29 - Dec 8 2014 and the console was released Feb 13 2015. That means the lead time was between at least about 2-3 months. This time pattern exists in many other special edition 3ds launches.

And even then, you're confirming the opposite of what you're arguing since the weeks you described add up to 9. That would put the new Monster Hunter console at <=10.7. lol

yeah yeah my bad.
I just wanted to tell that the probability to have the console on 11.X is not 0
That's why i said it's super easy to rework.

The circumstances last year are not the same as now (downgrading, A9LH, cfw etc)

Last edited by Metalliguitare,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to find that very few 3DS bundles in the US have pre-installed bundles, especially recently, compared to Europe. Why is that? To prevent legit CIAs?

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe I'm wrong but I have seen people playing the monster hunter 3ds games on youtube and it looks like all if not most of the games are only multi player or mmo. Why is that they can't work on adding a single player mode? After a while the servers for multilayer or mmo games become irrelevant.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe I'm wrong but I have seen people playing the monster hunter 3ds games on youtube and it looks like all if not most of the games are only multi player or mmo. Why is that they can't work on adding a single player mode? After a while the servers for multilayer or mmo games become irrelevant.

You are wrong. They do have a "story" mode, though there isn't really much of a story, it's pretty much mission-based. MP quests you can play alone, MH3U (on the 3DS) didn't even have online...

Last edited by Varia,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll obv be below 11.0, Nintendo didn't just start making those consoles this week. I kinda wonder what kind of screens it'll have though. It looks pretty damn cool, and this is coming from someone who has never played a Monster Hunter game. I may try this Monster Hunter out though.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Idk why I was expecting it to be n3ds only. The graphics will be roughly the same as mh4u (have faith, maybe a little better). I've already pre-ordered it.

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It still isnt clear if game is installed or included with this in different countries . . .
I checked EB games and preorder arent yet available in Canada anyways . . .
I'll just keep an eye out and try to get more detailed info on the matter in the meantime.

Last edited by SS4,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme