monster hunter genarations help

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by draGonboy89, Oct 10, 2016.

1. draGonboy89
    OP

draGonboy89 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2016
    United States
    hello I got zeld oot today and got homebrew working, used jksm to grab system data and used apm save editor. Well I thought I could edit a status weapon value to insta paralize/sleep/poision the monsters but found out it dosen't work that way is there another editor I can't seem to find using the search function that can do this?

2. x06xpower

x06xpower GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2016
    United States
    no , no more 24k status weapon to insta para/poison/sleep the monsters , it's not possible anymore in this game. the closest thing is the ntr cheat that insta para the monster with trigger button but that require cfw , which you don't have.
    so things like 24k status weapon, infinite item in pouch glitch, armor/charm with ridiculous skills that can be achieve with access to homebrew/save editing are not possible in this game anymore.
    Only Ntr can change attack value, inf.pouch, etc. in this game, no more save editing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice