ROM Hack monster hunter gen sploit????

joshgrant92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi was just looking for this as save editor it a pain an i cant get it it work with my save editors any would help not wanting massive edit just max money and other small changes

joshgrant92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeh i have mh gen save editor but i cant get my saves of the 3ds tried all different save manages but all get archive error. so was wanting a xsploit for homebrew

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeh i have mh gen save editor but i cant get my saves of the 3ds tried all different save manages but all get archive error. so was wanting a xsploit for homebrew
Are you extracting the normal save? MHGen saves to the system, so you need to extract the ExtData for the title using something like JK's Save Manager.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeh i tryed the extdata but its empty just says new in green at the top of the screen
Yeah then press A and you should be able to name the save? I haven't used JKSM in a while but I'm pretty sure that's how it should be.

Edit: Just gone on my 3DS to check, that's what you do. I don't know how you didn't know this though, it's the same process for normal saves on JKSM.

Last edited by Scarlet,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: