Gaming Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Friend Codes Post

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Mii name and HUnter Name are Altsein | Altsein

G3 Hammer | Gunlance | HH

Edit: If you still need help with dalamadura poisonous, let me know.

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yea I definitely do. Are you going to be on today? I just tried to solo him again. I eat for Attack (L). I'm using a swaxe with dragon damage. I have Dragon Attack + 1. I didn't cart at all and I still run out of time. WTF. The only mistakes I did was a couple times I would miss a jump or get knocked off a ledge.

DarkSeele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yea I definitely do. Are you going to be on today? I just tried to solo him again. I eat for Attack (L). I'm using a swaxe with dragon damage. I have Dragon Attack + 1. I didn't cart at all and I still run out of time. WTF. The only mistakes I did was a couple times I would miss a jump or get knocked off a ledge.

My Huntress name is: Yuri
G3+ Rank/HR 83

let me know if you need my help

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

If you're still in need of help, I can jump on in 1 or 2 hours and help!

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you! I was able to beat him with your help indirectly! I saw that you were online hosting a room last night. I jumped on and begin to type out a message asking if you were available to help with dalamadura. While typing, a random person joins (or maybe a friend of yours?) and then I submit my msg asking for help. You must of been AFK or something but you are disconnected and it's just me and this random guy. The random guy starts lecturing me on how rude it is for me to join rooms asking for help. He wouldn't shut up about it. I attempt to explain the scenario but his comprehension abilities were poor. To his credit, he was willing to help and the two of us slayed Dalamadura in about 20 minutes. Funny thing was I never died and he was the one who fainted during the battle.

So now I'm HR 30-something! yay!

...and thank you everyone else who offered to help me! We'll have to do some G rank hunts once I get some started G gear. Any suggestions for a Blademaster? Favorite skills with Switch Axe are Evasion+ and Evade Dist.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
...and thank you everyone else who offered to help me! We'll have to do some G rank hunts once I get some started G gear. Any suggestions for a Blademaster? Favorite skills with Switch Axe are Evasion+ and Evade Dist.

I recommend just getting something for defense first. Once you hit G2, do the Zinogre quest, then Zinogre / Pink Rathian. Unlocks Narga X armor set: evasion +2 and evade extender :)
Also has some points for Handicraft so a few more decorations can give you sharpness+1

Did you beat Ukanlos as well?

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend just getting something for defense first. Once you hit G2, do the Zinogre quest, then Zinogre / Pink Rathian. Unlocks Narga X armor set: evasion +2 and evade extender :)
Also has some points for Handicraft so a few more decorations can give you sharpness+1

Did you beat Ukanlos as well?

Thanks for the tip. Narga armor was great in MH3U. I just dont like that mesh chest piece on my dude. lol. Haven't fought Ukanlos yet. I guess that's next...

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw your Message poisonous. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I've been focused on the game way too much and didn't check anything else lol.

If you need help with anything else, just let me know.

Bronze crown now :)

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw your Message poisonous. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I've been focused on the game way too much and didn't check anything else lol.

If you need help with anything else, just let me know.

Bronze crown now :)

I'll probably catch up on the single player campaign and complete all those quests. I just had to break free from that HR7 ceiling! hehe.

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh this Ukanlos is a pain. If anyone can help, I have a room open. Gathering Hall ID [nevermind]

I will have to try this another day. I just don't have the DPS to beat it solo it seems.

Raynar

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Got you both added. Don't forget to add me too! I don't understand the jerkiness towards S&S...or any weapon really. They are all so well balanced. I guess they see an Attack number lower than Hammer or Great Sword and think it's not as good. N00bs.
FC: 2509-0928-6944
The name of everything is Kaj, so yeah
G1 / HR60, mainly using S&S. I'll pick up my other weapons again sometime in the future...

Most of it done solo too, my friends tend to stick to lower ranks too much and people online are generally jerks to S&S users for some odd reason.
Added both of you. Also Added my Mii name and Character too. FYI

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If any G-rank GBAtempers can help me out with beating Ukanlos, let me know! Gathering Hall ID : *************
I need a hero! lol :grog:

EDIT: YAY! Found someone on Reddit to team up with! G-rank baby!!!!

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.