Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - UK Code

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by buff_rob1256, Jun 17, 2013.

1. buff_rob1256
    OP

buff_rob1256 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 8, 2011
    So I've got a Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate code for registering my copy of the game, I think this will only work in the UK.

The T&C's are here:
    http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Cam...nter-Gift-Hunt-Together-Promotion-760515.html

I think the main caveat for it is that:
    If your friend registers a Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system between 23:01 (UK time) on 3rd June and 22:59 (UK time) on 31st July 2013, and enters the Recommendation Code before 22:59 (UK time) on 5th August 2013, he/she will be eligible to receive a free Download Code for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Nintendo 3DS!

All of my friends already have the game so anyone is free to take the code!
    Xa3VjWDAndl69X5iss3BvUTq

2. Zaide

Zaide GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2009
    United States
    Doesn't work in the US. The code is too long so it doesn't fit. Too bad, I would have loved to get this =(

I know you said it probably doesn't, but I figured I'd confirm for you.

3. goembario

goembario GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    Ah damn, someone was sneaky enough to take this code without saying thanks Lol.
    More people with a recommemdation code?
    I would like to have one since I didn't registrated my 3ds' club nintendo card yet Lol. (and I have it almost 2 years already)

4. buff_rob1256
    OP

buff_rob1256 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 8, 2011
    Ah cheeky buggers :P

Kinda annoyed I only found out about this after I'd bought the game as I could've got a code free off a friend!

5. Boggot

Boggot Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2008
    Is there anyone out there still willing to give up their Ultimate code? I would be eternally grateful!