• Replies 67
  • Likes 3

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shulk had blue eyes, this guy has green eyes.. Looks obvious to me, it's Shulk and Fiora's Son ;) (Fiora had green eyes) lol, anyway, we know the game will be great. One thing for sure, they would be hard pushed making a Xenoblade Origins from the story, but then again...

D

Deleted_171835

OP
gif time

untitlehddgs1s65.gif

If there's any game that finally shows that the Wii U is more powerful than the PS3/360, it's this. Goddamn, the scale of the world is amazing.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gif time

untitlehddgs1s65.gif

If there's any game that finally shows that the Wii U is more powerful than the PS3/360, it's this. Goddamn, the scale of the world is amazing.
There's no contest, ps3/x360 will struggle to keep up with the graphics due to this vast over world or even framerate and resolution. The draw distance is amazing. Wii U's GPU and RAM really showing what the current gen lacked.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LMAO...

Just imagine the mini map on the Wii U game pad when exploring and on the fly weapon changing and instant commands with the Wii U game pad during battles.

I can think of so many other ways to use the Wii U game pad for both traditional RPG's and action RPG's.

IMO the Wii U is a true RPG platform if developers can take advantage of the Wii U game pad.

Edit:

Some ideas for utilization of the Wii U's game pad for RPG's and action RPG's...

- Game pad used for mini map when exploring, showing enemies location and indication of unexplored/secret areas and tab for game menu (items, weapons, setting etc) which will also show on the bigger screen (easier reading of menu on big screen). 360 camera panning/zooming with touch on the game pad.

- Dual screen cut-scenes example: main cut-scene happening on big screen and a character moves out of the main cut-scene for whatever reason game pad shows the character off main cut-scene for doing something hinting for advanced boss/battle tips/tactics and secrets.

- On the fly weapons/tactics change and commands in battle. Example: Tales of Graces F game pad can change supporting member tactics (defensive, aggressive, heal and so on..) on the fly with a simple touch. On the fly weapons change on the game pad for say monsters that are immune to fire based weapons and you want to switch to a water based weapon right in battle. And on the fly commands for the normal actions like defend, fight, etc...but users can still have the option to do all these weapons/tactics change and commands with normal buttons.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
looks like a crossover between

phantasy star
monster hunter
xenogears

it's a red X...xenogears 2?????

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:D

I know it's not. :P

orgamecha

Trophies
XP
Country
Really really hyped for this game but I wasn't a fan of Xenoblade on the wii, I much preferred The Last Story and Pandora's Tower, so I'm a bit wary if this game turns out similar.
The mech combat really sold me on it though.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while the WiiU is waiting for X, the 3DS is waiting for this...
BCNkEGcCYAAXVQg.jpg

more concept art:
2zget8p.jpg

monolith-soft-wii-u.jpg

Monolith_Soft_art.jpg
meanwhile, Mistwalker is working on something...
banner_1.jpg
fucking NOA/NOE, if you dare to not localize these games.... I will rage, complain and then do nothing :angry:

Reactions: Eighteen

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For this type of game, if it does have online, the WiiU will really need a dedicated headset. From the chat window showing, it says basic stuff that is found on like Mario Kart 7, which is dumb. Can't communicate that way at all.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Just noticed in the video that on the big dinosaur type enemies you seem to be able to target different body parts. One monster turns around and the target jumps from different parts of his body and the part where he's using a machine gun from far away on the long necked one you can see where his target switches between legs while firing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.