Hacking Question Money on the Nintendo account = no ban. Is it true?

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Does that also means that the games installed with this method can be launched without CFW ?
No. Reencrypted doesn't mean "signed".
For me there's no way to sign the Games because the keys to do so are private and only Nintendo can do this.

But I can rebuild Games with Custom Content with this method or even build some homebrews as NSPs this way.

Best Example for that:

Last edited by xXDungeon_CrawlerXx,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its wishful thinking is what it is.
they couldn't care less about the 3.43 in your account when you have to buy a new console for 270 bucks

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen some post about how much you spent decide if you get ban or not, not 100% sure if that was true, something about multiple layer in term of spending, like more stuff you buy lower chance you get ban lol. Money in account without being used doesn't count I think.

PsychOsmosis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have seen some post about how much you spent decide if you get ban or not, not 100% sure if that was true, something about multiple layer in term of spending, like more stuff you buy lower chance you get ban lol. Money in account without being used doesn't count I think.

I remember this post and it was definitely a joke (the multiple levels of ban) but yeah, what I heard is having bought multiple eShop titles is what mitigates the risk of being banned, not having unspent money on your account!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember this post and it was definitely a joke (the multiple levels of ban) but yeah, what I heard is having bought multiple eShop titles is what mitigates the risk of being banned, not having unspent money on your account!

Weird thing is that on my 3DS , I purchase about over 150 dollars of eshop content, and I used tikshop on my CFW system and I ain't banned yet. Might just be that they don't want to ban me lol. Different case if it was on a cfw swtich through, from what I read going online with XCI/NSP is like 100% ban.

D

Deleted User

I don't think many people know how the banning works.
Only the console is banned and not the account. You can use it on another console.
Nintendo doesn't care if there's a million in the account, they'll still ban your console if it's justified.

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOD. YOU FUCKING CHILDREN.

If you don't want to be banned, don't hack your system. It's that simple.

Staff, can you please disallow discussion about bans? It's all the forum is these days.

Reactions: theflippa

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ain't banned yet, bought a few games and have some Nintendo points on my account. All my games are NSP's and I've updated them all in the SX OS mode (which would usually mean a guaranteed ban) . The only thing I can think of is the fact that I disabled the telemetry in my EU account.

Last edited by guitarheroknight,

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be true (But makes no sense). I used the EShop many times while beeing in CFW (Hekate, ReiNX) and am not banned but I think i just had luck.

I wouldn't risk it.

it's because you're european like me. YOu have disabled telemetry, right?
I'm also not banned yet.
I have custom NSPs installed with "new" TitleIDs.
And I'm playing my LEGIT Games online almost every day

Guys, I know that it seems a senseless thing xD But the real question is: is there anyone who has been banned while having money on his Nintendo account? All the people I've talked to (with money on their account) have not been banned (yet?), so we need the confirmation of someone who has been banned to refute this theory xD

Use home brew,nsp xci cfw, etc online if your not banned already your flagged...
Ban wave probably 2days maybe due to 6.0 release

Dont put modded,hacked switch online period...

As for money on the account, they block the console/certs etc not the account,But even if they did block or ban the account they do not care about the money, your violating there terms and such

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Use home brew,nsp xci cfw, etc online if your not banned already your flagged...
Ban wave probably 2days maybe due to 6.0 release

Dont put modded,hacked switch online period...

As for money on the account, they block the console/certs etc not the account,But even if they did block or ban the account they do not care about the money, your violating there terms and such

I'm doing this for ~2 months already. Since then there where some banwaves already.
I don't think I'll get banned anytime soon.
We'll see when 6.0 comes out

Reactions: guitarheroknight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system