Hacking Molecular Shell gone Vita 1000

Unprogress

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So i bought a used Vita with preinstalled Henkaku and it worked for the past few weeks.
So i tried to install Nonpdrm with Autoplugin. I read online that for plugins u need to move the contents of the ux0 folder to the ur0 folder and delete the ux0. I did exactly that (i made a backup of the config) and rebooted the vita.

But Vitashell, molecular shell and all other things were gone. Since this already happened once i thought okay maybe a reboot will do the job. But it did not work.

I already tried to refresh the config.txt form the henkaku menu- nothing

I used my backup and copied it over to my micro SD card hoping it would boot normally - nothing

I cant use the content manager app since i don't have an official memory card.. so i cant use qmca i guess

Using henkaku.xyz is also not working since it says my fw is too high

Do i have to buy an official memory card to get it working again? or is there another way?

Im going crazy...

Thanks for the support in advance

Unprogress

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The only thing i made a backup of is the ux0/Tai folder

It is pretty much the only thing i changed.

Installed the plugins to ur0/Tai and deleted the ux0/tai after making a backup of it

oh lord i guess it is going to be a official memory card right?

Unprogress

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alright its already ordered lol

so i would need to install molecular/vitashell on the official one and copy those files over to the micro sd right?

i pretty much have never done those things to this extend since i bought it prehacked from ebay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1