All bubbles gone and vita shell as well

Snowboi16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I bought a 512gb sd card to upgrade from my currently 128gb. I flashed the 512gb card with the zzblank image and then transfer all the file (including hidden ones) into the 512gb card from the 128gb card.

But when I insert the 512gb card into he sd2vita slot and power on, everything is gone. my games are gone and all the mod bubbles are gone as well. I tried transferring the file again but didn't work. I checked the system information but the memory size is blank. I've tried putting my old sd card back in but it works. not sure what went wrong. I'm using a psvita 1000.

storage device setting as follows
YAMT - unchecked
ux0 - default
uma0 - sd2vita

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Under windows, file explorer option go to view and uncheck hide protected operating system files, then ftp into the 128GB card, and zzblank the card, then format the 512GB as exFAT 64kb cluster and transfer the data over.

Snowboi16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Under windows, file explorer option go to view and uncheck hide protected operating system files, then ftp into the 128GB card, and zzblank the card, then format the 512GB as exFAT 64kb cluster and transfer the data over.
I'm using a MacBook, how do I change to 64kb cluster?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a MacBook, how do I change to 64kb cluster?

You need windows for this, the step I gave you is for windows, Im not sure how to do it on mac, I guess you need to install windows on virtual machine, alternatively you have to copy all the data from ux0 to uma0 and then flip SD2Vita as ux0 you can try that on the vita.

Snowboi16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
You need windows for this, the step I gave you is for windows, Im not sure how to do it on mac, I guess you need to install windows on virtual machine, alternatively you have to copy all the data from ux0 to uma0 and then flip SD2Vita as ux0 you can try that on the vita.
Thanks! I followed your instructions and it works now!

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4