guns suck ,snipers suck
To many gunshots (noise)
to many people
small maps
Knifing is a AXE o.0 wtf
and so much more

i dont know what to tell him tomorrow
unsure.gif

so what are your opinions on Medal of Honor?

P.s FIRST BLOG WOO
toot.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate it.

It's a piece of shit.

It's like a shitty version of Battlefield Bad Company 2.

It's like Dice took a lot of stuff from BC2, gimped it down, and rushed it out the door for MoH. And that's pretty sad seeing how it was supposed to be a reboot for such an awesome franchise. Ah well.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Friend gave the 360 version to me for my birthday and I've played quite a bit and it isn't bad. Despite the multiplayer running at 30 FPS (although most console games are locked at around 30 FPS), the Frostbite engine has been far more optimized for console then BC2 was for console.

It has many similarities to BC2 (which are pretty much some menu's and the fact it uses the Frostbite engine), but it really doesn't play out like "BC2: Deathmatch" and took a bit of getting used to. Much better on PC than on console though, with higher performance on PC and more players (from what I played during the public beta compared to 360), although is still decent for console.

Campaign is really fun, story was interesting and the only downside I experienced was the use of Unreal Engine 3 which wasn't that bad.

To sum up my experience, it isn't that bad in my opinion and I'll probably keep it for casual play from time to time (that is if anyone is still online).

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played it but usually I gauge these type of games by my brother's reaction.

He preordered it and picked it up on launch. He was telling me he was pretty excited about it. He really likes Call of Duty, Halo, generally console FPS games. He picked it up, brought it home, and probably played it while I was at school or something since I never saw him play it. Generally, since he buys a lot of multiplayer games, I can gauge his reaction to games by how long he plays the multiplayer. This one wasn't even a day.

From watching my friend play it, they rip tons of stuff in the single player from Call of Duty's single player and it hardly feels like it's own game, just a "Hey, look, we're modern war too!" I don't think I ever saw it in the Xbox Live Top 20 Live Titles list on Major Nelson.

It sold well but the game still blows, odds are a sequel will sell like crap.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
played a couple of matches - was ok. Was only compelling since it has less lag than Mw2 (for me and my ISP that is) only reason why i enjoyed it

Traded it in for black ops the other day - BC2 is still much better than it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a