• No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

Maurice0404

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i get the message "9801-NUS Auto Downloader is not a valid Win32 aopplication" ( i use W7 on a 64bit machine )
any ideas?

Its OK i sorted it myself, i was following an older tutorial which pointed to a different NUS Auto Downloader. With Flax's file (see first post) there was no problem.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Maurice0404 said:
i get the message "9801-NUS Auto Downloader is not a valid Win32 aopplication" ( i use W7 on a 64bit machine )
any ideas?

Its OK i sorted it myself, i was following an older tutorial which pointed to a different NUS Auto Downloader. With Flax's file (see first post) there was no problem.

its only a 32bit app

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WTF where was I looking when this thread started looks like a handy tool. One question does it grab all the correct IOS versions for each sys menu or just the sys menu IOS and then manually pick each other IOS?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Wiisel said:
WTF where was I looking when this thread started looks like a handy tool. One question does it grab all the correct IOS versions for each sys menu or just the sys menu IOS and then manually pick each other IOS?
it can do either

if you choose "get files for #.#", it will download the system menu, the system menu IOS, and all the other active IOSs (it wont download stub IOSs unless u tell it to)

if u choose to download in batch mode, u can specify which exact files to download

enjoy!

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
NUS Auto Downloader v3.2 is finished... but

... but I want to have a few people test it before releasing it (I've tested it myself, and I believe it is bug-free, I just want confirmation)

So if you feel like testing it before a public release, PM me and I'll send it to you.

v3.2 Changelog:
-system menu IOSs are patched on the fly, this can be disabled in the options (having a patched system menu IOS has many uses/benefits)
-includes a modified version of Leathl's libwiisharp.dll that does not timestamp patched wads (this allows for consistent hash checks of the patched system menu IOSs)
-settings are loaded differently, now the app will not crash while loading previously saved settings if the filename has been changed (from "NUS Auto Downloader.exe")
-added a functional Easter egg (don't ask me what it is!)

as always, if you would like to make a translated version of this app you are more than welcome to, PM me for the source (note, translated text must be supported in cmd.exe for it to work, so not all languages can be supported at this time)

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:

... but I want to have a few people test it before releasing it (I've tested it myself, and I believe it is bug-free, I just want confirmation)

So if you feel like testing it before a public release, PM me and I'll send it to you.

v3.2 Changelog:
-system menu IOSs are patched on the fly, this can be disabled in the options (having a patched system menu IOS has many uses/benefits)
-includes a modified version of Leathl's libwiisharp.dll that does not timestamp patched wads (this allows for consistent hash checks of the patched system menu IOSs)
-settings are loaded differently, now the app will not crash while loading previously saved settings if the filename has been changed (from "NUS Auto Downloader.exe")

as always, if you would like to make a translated version of this app you are more than welcome to, PM me for the source (note, translated text must be supported in cmd.exe for it to work, so not all languages can be supported at this time)

ill test it out, i need a new SM now anyways

bloo.tomarto

Trophies
XP
Country
just asking, if i have a 2.0j wii, updating to 3.2j, it says on the first page, that i have to install ios 30 installed. how do i make sure i have it installed?

donowprod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:

v3.2 Changelog:

I would like to test it as well please

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
bloo.tomarto said:
just asking, if i have a 2.0j wii, updating to 3.2j, it says on the first page, that i have to install ios 30 installed. how do i make sure i have it installed?
just reinstall it anyways, even if u already have it installed, u can reinstall it just to be sure and it is totally safe to do so

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
NUS Auto downloader v3.3 is finished (woohoo!), with A LOT of new features (I'm keeping them a secret until the public release)... and I am very happy with how it turned out!

But I need beta testers! So if you're interested in testing version 3.3, PM me and I will send you download links.

...now that this is finished... I have no idea what to do with my free time.... maybe i'll try sleeping more than 3-4 hours a night... lol (i'm not kidding)

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
kaligula said:
where can I download 3.3??
you can expect a public update to be released sometime this week, I've added so many features I may release it as version 4.0 (instead of v3.3, which is what I've been calling it so far)

If anyone wants to test it before the public release, you can PM me for the beta, otherwise, just wait a few more days.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
NUS Auto Downloader for Windows
Version 4.0 Released!

See first post for more details and download links

Changelog:
4.0 (aka 3.3beta)
  • added Download wizard with custom guide generator
  • it can now download apps, including the hackmii installer using wget. Zip files are extracted using a command line version of 7zip (7za)
  • added Wad Manager Configurator (builds custom wm_config.txt files)
  • No longer uses Enfis_SFV check, instead an md5 hash check is performed using FSUM
  • Now included NusFileGrabber 1.1 by Leathl, which now gets 0000000e.app from IOS70v6687 and 00000001.app from IOS60 v6174 for use with SNEEK. It also no longer requires the common-key (so makekeybin has been removed from the supporting exe's)
  • uses the original version of Leathl's libwiisharp.dll again (new patchios.exe does not timestamp patched wads, so modified libwiisharp.dll is no longer needed - this allows for consistent hash checks of the patched system menu IOSs)
  • patchios upgrade to v1.1 by Leathl, which does not time-stamp wads (making consistent hash checks possible), it also is capable of changing the IOS slot and version number of a wad
  • Supports upgrading Region Changed Korean Wii's (downloads IOS60, and on the fly it patches it, changes its slot to 70 and its version to 54321 - this will prevent 003 errors)
  • Batch mode, added ability to deselect individual files, select all and deselect all
  • Added ability to save and load custom download cues
  • Added credits page
  • A lot of other minor changes (I think I covered everything major)
  • system menu IOSs are patched on the fly, this can be disabled in the options (having a patched system menu IOS has many uses/benefits)
  • includes a modified version of Leathl's libwiisharp.dll that does not timestamp patched wads (this allows for consistent hash checks of the patched system menu IOSs)
  • settings are loaded differently, now the app will not crash while loading previously saved settings if the filename has been changed (from "NUS Auto Downloader.exe")
  • added a functional Easter egg (don't ask me what it is!)

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Thanks man! Honestly, I would love to see the simplistic mod and the complete softmod guide using this program (Maybe I'll add it to the complete softmod guide personally when I find the time)

thx to all my beta testers, and note that since my last beta, I've added ability to save and load custom download cues

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sigh, still into linkbucks?
I HATE that site (especially since it usually does not load at all :| )

But I will not mirror it if you really want to
also, I prefer FT over MF

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
tj_cool said:
I HATE that siteGet SkipScreen for firefox and voila, instant download! Hey, at least I'm offering a solution to those who share your thoughts!

QUOTE(DeadlyFoez @ Apr 13 2010, 08:33 PM) I have to tell you the truth...this app sucks ass.
ouch!
J/k.
damn right you are
wink.gif
lol

It is fucking great for those oddball situations when you want to update someone's wii and not have to go through all the tedious tasks to make it all work. This is a life saver. I really admire what you've done with this and it goes WAY above and beyond what I can do. Full props to you man.
Much appreciated man! Seriously, thanks for the warm and fuzzy words... it means a lot coming from THE DeadlyFoez (who knew DeadlyFoez could be warm and fuzzy?? You learn something new everyday
wink.gif
lol, just kidding, thx again for the support man)!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
XFlak said:
tj_cool said:
I HATE that site
Get SkipScreen for firefox and voila, instant download! Hey, at least I'm offering a solution to those who share your thoughts!
Even with SkipScreen or whatever plugin, linkbucks simply doesn't work at all on my pc
rolleyes.gif

Also, noone shares my thoughts
smileipb2.png

ps: no you don't need to give me the link, I already have it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay