Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Xflak, i got this error when creating a korean uneek emunand.
mwr1ck.jpg
I am using modmii 4.7.5 on a dutch WindowsXP version (latest servicepack&updates).
I only have this problem with the Korean one, other emunand build without problem.
Do you know what can be the problem?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I was able to replicate the problem on windows 7 64-bit

it only occurs when building an emulated nand with the Korean Shopping channel or the Korean Photo Channel

However, after clicking OK, it looks like the nand was created successfully anyways

can you try to verify my results plz?

thx for the bug report :D

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It looks like it is created successfully, but if you look at the total size of the nand folder, it is much smaller than the Japanese one (for example)...i haven't tested the nand yet BTW..

Update: tried building it without those 2 channels, now i get no errors...

BTW. i noticed this nand is half the size as the other region nands (when saying yes to everyting on all nands while building), is this normal?

glukriek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

I ran into a problem while trying to install cios using the file generated by ModMii and mmm.
I use the latest version of modmii and mmm (13.4) and got the wads for 249[56]-d2x-v6 and 250[56]-d2x-v6 (to be able to play Kirby)
my mmm is using IOS58v6175 and i got a ticket (-2011) error while trying to install the wads.

Any idea why? I tried to look around for answers but did not found anything really explicit.

Thanks

Glukriek

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I ran into a problem while trying to install cios using the file generated by ModMii and mmm.
I use the latest version of modmii and mmm (13.4) and got the wads for 249[56]-d2x-v6 and 250[56]-d2x-v6 (to be able to play Kirby)
my mmm is using IOS58v6175 and i got a ticket (-2011) error while trying to install the wads.

Any idea why? I tried to look around for answers but did not found anything really explicit.

Thanks

Glukriek
Do you have any cIOS installed? If not, run this for an offline install of 236. Then use 236 to install those two cIOS's:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z1681ws4axc5t9d

glukriek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Glukriek
Do you have any cIOS installed? If not, run this for an offline install of 236. Then use 236 to install those two cIOS's:
http://www.mediafire...z1681ws4axc5t9d

Thanks for your answer,
Yes, my wii was up to date 6 months ago or so I had I think rev 19 and some of the Hermes instqlled.. I am pretty sure I did the 236 thing back then but i cannot hurt trying again!

Thanks again

[edit] changed the IOS within mmm to my 250 and it worked...

shinyazz52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey mod mii team, i have used this app a few times to great effect , but just ran a malware scan and it flagged mod mii as trojan downloader , what gives ?

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One last question if I may. From here on out, when something new is released or an updated cios, etc., is there a preferred method using this tool to update files?
if u know specifically what you want to update u can use the modmii wizard and tell it that you're wii is already modified, then select whatever is new that you want to update (ie. cIOSs, themes, channels, etc.). Or you can repeat the entire modmii wizard as if it was the first time using it.

However, the easiest method to update your softmod that requires the least amount of downloads\steps is to use ModMii's syscheck Updater. Basically u run syscheck on your Wii, it saves a log of everything u have already installed to your SD card. Then ModMii analyses the log and will only get you to install what is outdated (or report that your softmod is up to date). This check covers all the important things, but it will not update things like themes or forwarder channels.

Thanks! Sounds great. Just ran it and it updated mmm and had me install a .wad update. Worked perfect.

Shebang

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi, I keep getting a "Wii Backup Manager v0.3.8 build60: Missing" error.

I have enough space on my disk and I installed modmii completely fresh twice. Could it be that there is a problem with the download or the script?

Thanks

AskaLangly

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I LOVE this software (only browsing what it contains/links to, however). For channels, I see you have listed the Wii Speak Channel (because we know how people like used Wii Speaks), but no game-specific channels (Mario Kart, Wii Fit, and Rabbids)? That would be a nice addition!

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Those channels are installed from discs (or in the case of Rabbids, can be alternatively purchased stand-alone), they're not freely downloadable.

actar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's a problem in last version (today 4.7.5).

But probably was there before, I don't know.

If I have a 3.x (but also for 4.x) and I want to upgrade (or change) my Firmware, the System menù wad will not be download.

But only if I don't say YES at the question:
Would you like to install and\or update any of the following?

I noticed that the question
Would you like to install a custom Theme on your Wii?
is done immediately after
Would you like to install any of the following channel?
only if I sai YES a the first question
Is this you frts time softmodding your Wii?

In conclusion:
If I can say No (or sometighe else) at the question
Would you like to install a custom Theme on your Wii?
The WAD of system menù will be donwloaded

I hope you (or someone else) understand what I want to say. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...