kornsk8er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
kornsk8er said:
can someone who has done the 4.2 offline method please explain how to get the newmod.zip (what to say it the message and how long it should take) and if that fails can you use bootmii, startup.elf and boot.dol from the softmii 3.0 pack?
just email the address, say hello or something and youll get a response within 30 seconds.

screw softmii, its outdated and dangerous.
i sent the email about 20 mins ago (i did it befor i asked the question you answered) but i just sent it blank with newmod.zip in the discription, and havent got a reply any help?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MargusP said:
Hi xzxero. Firstly wanted to thank you about the great guide! Second have you played the game? and third where would you recomend to get a working iso? i use tehparadox.com that place has never steered me wrong i dont want to belive that they have a bad iso. =(
yes ive played the game.
i cant recommend you a spot here.
theyve never done be wrong either, thats where i got mine from and it works fine.
have you tried other backup loaders?

Posts merged

kornsk8er said:
xzxero said:
QUOTE(kornsk8er @ Oct 3 2009, 11:16 PM) can someone who has done the 4.2 offline method please explain how to get the newmod.zip (what to say it the message and how long it should take) and if that fails can you use bootmii, startup.elf and boot.dol from the softmii 3.0 pack?
just email the address, say hello or something and youll get a response within 30 seconds.

i sent the email about 20 mins ago (i did it befor i asked the question you answered) but i just sent it blank with newmod.zip in the discription, and havent got a reply any help?
try it again, its working the other hundreds of people emailing it.

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok Thankss
grog.gif

I'll go try the wad files and see if they work and then come back if I have any problem lol

xzxero

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Majroa said:
Dude, friggin awesome.
i know isnt it?

Posts merged

QUOTE(thaillestone @ Oct 3 2009, 11:35 PM) I'm just lost any other update I done gone off with no problem
but for some reason I went to 3.3 to 4.1 this problem came up
is there a way to get the bug back
you got the right pack?
cboot2 is for those on 4.2

if you have that then you dl'd the wrong pack.

MargusP

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.demarketubbergen.nl
XP
Country
xzxero did you do anything un orthodox to get it to run? Or anything special?

i quoted a guy from piratebay.org:
"this game works fine with 'coverFloader v1.0' also Indiana Jones SOK and MSR. use anti 002 fix for this one and force NTSC.
i'm on wii 4.0 softmod, rev10." hmm... what do you think?

djthrill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you are a genius!!!! I tried like 3 other guides to no avail. Got this on the first try!!! You are a wii savior! one question. When trying to install neo gamma as a channel i get error 2011. I would have done the last step of your guide but i dont have a GC controller. Anyway big ups. BTW, I am on a VIRGIN 4.2 with boot mii installed as ios. Good lookin out bro!

Nevermind, NG7 installed succesfully. Had a dol instead of the wad. Thanks again

kornsk8er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
MargusP said:
Hi xzxero. Firstly wanted to thank you about the great guide! Second have you played the game? and third where would you recomend to get a working iso? i use tehparadox.com that place has never steered me wrong i dont want to belive that they have a bad iso. =(
yes ive played the game.
i cant recommend you a spot here.
theyve never done be wrong either, thats where i got mine from and it works fine.
have you tried other backup loaders?

Posts merged

kornsk8er said:
xzxero said:
QUOTE(kornsk8er @ Oct 3 2009, 11:16 PM) can someone who has done the 4.2 offline method please explain how to get the newmod.zip (what to say it the message and how long it should take) and if that fails can you use bootmii, startup.elf and boot.dol from the softmii 3.0 pack?

try it again, its working the other hundreds of people emailing it.
ok thanks but still havent got reply if i do problem solved but otherwise even if softmii bricks, could i use just them invindual files from the pack if the newmod dosent arrive?

xzxero

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djthrill said:
So you are a genius!!!! I tried like 3 other guides to no avail. Got this on the first try!!! You are a wii savior! one question. When trying to install neo gamma as a channel i get error 2011. I would have done the last step of your guide but i dont have a GC controller. Anyway big ups. BTW, I am on a VIRGIN 4.2 with boot mii installed as ios. Good lookin out bro!
2011 means you have no trucha bug.

you sure you did steps 1a to 1c right?

thaillestone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
my.opera.com
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
djthrill said:

is there a workaround if the steps went wrong

xzxero

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thaillestone said:
xzxero said:
djthrill said:

is there a workaround if the steps went wrong
the steps dont go wrong, the user does.
you repeat the steps if the user went wrong.

xzxero

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
C175R said:
Ok. I got one and it works. After installing it to my wii I can delete it from my SD card?
yes backup on your pc.
you can then use it again and uninstall it of you ever wanted to.

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
great faq , got farther than any other one i used , but i got a few questions/problems
my wii homebrew channel is upsidedown , and im having trouble using the wad manager , i have the wad manager in the apps folder and can find the wads no problem , i get a ret-1 error , please help me rectify ...Thanks Bud

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Budweiser said:
great faq , got farther than any other one i used , but i got a few questions/problems
my wii homebrew channel is upsidedown , and im having trouble using the wad manager , i have the wad manager in the apps folder and can find the wads no problem , i get a ret-1 error , please help me rectify ...Thanks Bud
Heres to fix HBC: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=182894

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work