Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

kirbymania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a lu65 , i want to softmod it, i have read many articles so far before i do it, alot of them say do not downgrade a lu65, i read through this and is has a part to downgrade. is this ok for a lu65?

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
kirbymania said:
i have a lu65 , i want to softmod it, i have read many articles so far before i do it, alot of them say do not downgrade a lu65, i read through this and is has a part to downgrade. is this ok for a lu65?

LU65 is the same as LU64, and downgrading normally means downgrading firmware, i.e. 4.0 --> 3.2, which will brick. IOS15 can be safely downgraded to enable the Trucha Bug to be restored on IOS36, then the original IOS15 is put back in place.

It's safe, so is everything done by WiiPower.

Trigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my wii softhacked, with bootmii2 and a backup channel already installed while running at 4.1

Should I still try to install this or not (just want to know before I brick my wii

kirbymania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would like to confirm that this works on a virgin 4.1 lu65 straight out of walmart. thx so much for helping me a bought an lg drive and have backed up all their games. my kids are now running the copies perfectly.after all the mandatory stuuf, i installed the latest cIOSCORPv3.2. to load the discs. it works perfectly thx again so much. one more question. i nwant a program to run my kids avi files backed up movies and such in avi format. i want to run these off dics not the sd card. does anyone know of one that allwos me to do that. i got mplayer ce it lets me run off of sd and play dvds but not run files off the disc. again thx

oli123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i have a wii with 3.2E, i have Dvdx and the homebrew channel installed. i can just skip the hackmii part right? and start with installing bootmii?
i can also skip the TRB part right? if i don't want to install bootmii and preloader (i know it's not recommended) can i skip those parts to?
thanks

Swizler

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oli123 said:
hi, i have a wii with 3.2E, i have Dvdx and the homebrew channel installed. i can just skip the hackmii part right? and start with installing bootmii?
i can also skip the TRB part right? if i don't want to install bootmii and preloader (i know it's not recommended) can i skip those parts to?
thanks
nope u can't to my knowledge

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Trigo said:
I have my wii softhacked, with bootmii2 and a backup channel already installed while running at 4.1

Should I still try to install this or not (just want to know before I brick my wii

Trigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just skip onto the part where it install CIOS rev 14.
preloader will install but the hacks.ini will not be recognized because it is a sdhc card.

So I don't do the Run Trucha Bug Restorer step then?

Trigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
if you can install the CIOS rev 14, then you already have the trucha bug in effect.

um yea I bricked my wii but I stil can access preloader and can still go to homebrew channel and luanch my game from there

I still need help though, I did that last step but it doesn't seem to work...any advice

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
?
Trigo said:
xzxero said:
if you can install the CIOS rev 14, then you already have the trucha bug in effect.

um yea I bricked my wii but I stil can access preloader and can still go to homebrew channel and luanch my game from there

I still need help though, I did that last step but it doesn't seem to work...any advice

what step?
what kind of brick?
bricked while using my guide?

Trigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
also do you mean if it showed on my sd card? cuz on the homebrew menu it didn't show at all :/ and I followed the packing instructions step by step

is there a way I can reset the things or nah?

Trigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
?
Trigo said:
xzxero said:

what step?
what kind of brick?
bricked while using my guide?
nvm I got it to work I installed the system menu on thew wrong iso so I reinstalled it to the right one still you're guide is perfect and I'm glad I was able to save my wii with perloader

anyways

Run CIOSrev14 installer
Choose IOS36 and then WAD install and press A.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: