meme666

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smile.gif
hellooooo I'm back, just a tiny question. The NeoGammaR7 backup loader has two files :

1) NeoGamma ( which has the boot.dol, a icon.png and a meta.xml )

2) Sourcecode ( which has waaaay too many files in it to type up, besides im sure one of you is using the NeoGamma R7 so knows what im talking about)

Right my question
smile.gif
do i just put the NeoGamma in my apps folder? of do i need to put the sourcecode file on there too??

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Budweiser said:
xzxero said:
the instruments need Hermes cIOS merged with IOS37 to function correctly and is IOS223 if you followed the guide

Please what do I need to do to rectify this problem ?

I don't have IOS37 ...
Thank You very Much for your time........Bud

Please help me out how do I install hermes cIOS merged with IOS37 ..and is IOS223 ,
so I can get the rockband Instruments to sync ....Thnaks ..Bud

Hogmeister

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i'm really kinda frustrated and i know its not the creator's fault for the failing of my damned wii
smile.gif

rocking a launch wii (literally camped out for it) ..with a wiikey in it, and i was at 3.3u up until yesterday, when i realized i couldnt run some of the newer wiiware stuffs and i decided i wanted to play them so i said F IT and went ahead and updated to 4.2 thinking hey theres some neat tutorials out there to get me back to being able to install these fun homebrew craps.

well anyway, updated to 4.2.... working good, except i can't get any of my IOS' to get trucha signed, homebrew channel stayed on there and all my wads that i installed as channels previously worked. however, i cannot get to use wad manager to install anymore, because whenever i select 249 it makes my wiimote disconnect and it wont reconnect.

anyway, trying this tutorial i got off my arse and installed bootmii (as boot2 and IOS) since i knew i could really start having issues since i'm having to play w/ a lot of stuffs.

to the point: i get to 1a and i think its going well, but i select load from SD card the IOS 15 ... and i do that twice, then it asks me to press a to downgrade it, but when it tries i get a error 1035 . and nothing happens, so i'm shot down right at the start :-/

well, read the post a bit, got to page 3 and seen someone else had this same problem, zero told him to try installing CIOS 38 rev14 and it worked for him... however when i try it i get an error 2011 and can't isntall that.. so i'm shot down there.

please help if possible. if i'm missing something blatantly obvious let me know. i've been running back and forth to my wii for like the better part of the past couple days, trying any combination of apps to delete IOS 249 or trucha sign anything...

thanks again.

Majroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
masterdeluxe247 said:
Majroa said:
masterdeluxe247 said:
Hey, so I haven't been in the scene really since 3.2 was the recommended System Menu. I followed your whole guide, and it worked, but I just want to fully understand what I did. I really just don't understand Step 1. Everything worked, but again, I would just like to know exactly what occurred. Thanks! And great, well organized guide!

You fakesigned IOS36.
Okay, so is that what allows you to install cIOS 38 rev. 14?

Yes.

Hogmeister

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
u sure u downloaded the right package, the 4.2 package includes TBR MOD + required files. I think the other package includes dif files which wont work on 4.2 systems to reinsert the trucha bug in IOS36.

never thought of that hah... i'll try getting the right package and seeing if its any different results.

thanks will respond w/ how it works out in a few mins

edit... worked a treat. i did however only delete 249 since i dont need all the other jazz.
thanks xzxero for the tut

jfireyall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jfireyall said:
EeZeEpEe said:
jfireyall said:
this guide worked great! thanks for your efforts!
You can delete all the apps if you want and start downloading the ones you want from http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/List_of_homebrew_applications. Oh but I would keep Wad Manager if you plan on installing Channels.

if i use preloader, can i delete the preloader folder out of apps? i know i need the hacks.ini file, so i am not sure.

thanks!
Yes. That folder is just the installer. Preloader is now in the NAND.

lord_eagle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a wii with 4.0e
I have homebrew and usbloader gx innstalled.
what should i do to update it to 4.2?
should i update it through the online update? and btw. i got a new message yesterday i think about yet a new update. i think Nintendo is trying to tempt people to register eachother.
I was something about getting wii points by reporting friends or something
tongue.gif

masterdeluxe247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Majroa said:
masterdeluxe247 said:
Majroa said:
masterdeluxe247 said:
Hey, so I haven't been in the scene really since 3.2 was the recommended System Menu. I followed your whole guide, and it worked, but I just want to fully understand what I did. I really just don't understand Step 1. Everything worked, but again, I would just like to know exactly what occurred. Thanks! And great, well organized guide!

You fakesigned IOS36.
Okay, so is that what allows you to install cIOS 38 rev. 14?

Yes.
Okay, thank you very much!

jfireyall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EeZeEpEe said:
jfireyall said:
EeZeEpEe said:
jfireyall said:
You can delete all the apps if you want and start downloading the ones you want from http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/List_of_homebrew_applications. Oh but I would keep Wad Manager if you plan on installing Channels.

if i use preloader, can i delete the preloader folder out of apps? i know i need the hacks.ini file, so i am not sure.

thanks!

cool! just to verify, i can delete the hacks.ini file, too, correct?

thanks for all the help!

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jfireyall said:
EeZeEpEe said:
jfireyall said:
EeZeEpEe said:
jfireyall said:

thanks!

cool! just to verify, i can delete the hacks.ini file, too, correct?

thanks for all the help!
If you're done enabling or disabling system menu options then yes you can delete it. I keep it just in case and it's only 16 KB anyway.

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Budweiser said:
xzxero said:
the instruments need Hermes cIOS merged with IOS37 to function correctly and is IOS223 if you followed the guide

Please what do I need to do to rectify this problem ?

I don't have IOS37 ...
Thank You very Much for your time........Bud

Ok I just followed the guide and updated from 4.1 to 4.2
and i can only get rockband Beatles to load from IOS249 ,I also have tried IOS222 and IOS223 but the game does not load with the usb loader gx.... I followed the guide to a "T" and had no issues ..
Any Ideas ? BUD

Edit :
Rockband 2 works perfect with 223 and all instruments ..but the beatles rockband wont load

Any Ideas?

2nd EDIT: got it all figured out
smile.gif
thanks guys .......Bud

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello