• No.

Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

melodical

Trophies
XP
Country
icpmattj said:
If you use the latest version of wad manager muilti mod the ios not being seen bug is fixed. The latest version is V3b.

Thanks but do you mean the palupdate.zip now has the updated version of the wad manager muilti mod or do you mean the wad manager muilti mod thread on gbatemp has been updated?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
melodical said:
icpmattj said:
If you use the latest version of wad manager muilti mod the ios not being seen bug is fixed. The latest version is V3b.

Thanks but do you mean the palupdate.zip now has the updated version of the wad manager muilti mod or do you mean the wad manager muilti mod thread on gbatemp has been updated?

I got it from the wad manager multi mod thread.

Not sure if the update.zip contains the new one or not yet.

EDIT: I just downloaded the updatentsc.zip about 5 minutes ago and it still contains the old version of wad manager multi mod.

melodical

Trophies
XP
Country
icpmattj said:
melodical said:
icpmattj said:

I got it from the wad manager multi mod thread.

Not sure if the update.zip contains the new one or not yet.

EDIT: I just downloaded the updatentsc.zip about 5 minutes ago and it still contains the old version of wad manager multi mod.

Great! Thanks.

Just to clarify, I take it this is the official thread you speak of http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196912 ??

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

JDawgOldF

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DespizingU said:
Now...my next question(I read this happened to someone else). When I pop in Wii Sports Resort, is it still going to ask me to 4.2? And if it does, what should I?(seeing as I'm on 4.2 now)
Did you try it? Did it work? I'm on either 4.1 or 4.2 right now and my Wii Sports Resort we bought is asking to update.

lewikenzie1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lewikenzie1.webs.com
XP
Country
thanks for the help guys at this part now

Then Choose restore IOS15.
Press A to restore.
Everytime it says "load IOS from SD" press A.
Proceed to choose IOS36 back on the first menu.
Press A to start the stub removal process.
Press home to head back to the Homebrew Channel.

melodical

Trophies
XP
Country
icpmattj said:
That's incorrect.

The thread im talking about is here.

[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196...nager+multi+mod]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196...nager+multi+mod[/url]

And the link to the latest version is here.

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/file/mwywvfij0qm/...ultimod_v3b.rar]http://www.mediafire.com/file/mwywvfij0qm/...ultimod_v3b.rar[/url]

Posts merged

I believe the controls are different in the new version though so pay attention to what you are doing.

Thanks for the warning about different controls. I read the read me first that came with v3 and had to press 'a' to install all 22 files/wads instead of pressing '1' on the older version.

It's installing them all in one go as i speak!

All seemed to install ok. SUCCESS, now updated to 4.1

Thanks for all your help icpmattj and to xzxero for the guide. Happy new year to both of you and to all fellow gbatemp'ers
smile.gif

neokingster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
icpmattj said:

neokingster - Just update to 4.2E and then reinstall preloader after updating.

lewikenzie1 - Looks like the ios36 is not on your sd card.

Make sure you have the three needed ios files on the root of your sd card.If they are infact there you might want to redownload all the files again and reformat your sd card and then try again.Also if you have wifi available you could choose to download the files from NUSD.Do do this when it says Load ios from SD card use your left and right buttons on the d-pad and change it until it says download from NUSD.

Im on preloader 0.29 is this a problem?

Spork is Me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some questions and concerns.

I was following your guide before you updated it, but I didn't finish modifying my Wii yet.
Should I go back all the way to the beginning to start over again with this new guide?
Or should I just continue where I left off?

I'm not sure what to do.

S3xii Lexii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
H3y wHatS gOiNg On guYs
Well I finally messed up. I not quite sure what happened.All I know is that she [my stupid sister] tried to install HBC while she was on 4.0U and then she got it to install. Afterward the numb NUTS updated through nintendo to 4.2U. Although her system menu was not bricked, I went ahead and did a complete reinstall using the slightly older version of "Modify any wii 4.2 and below". The one i am talking about is where i took the modify.zip and worked from there. I had to use anytitle deleter and so on and so forth. So basically when I was done, I proceeded to install preloader. Upon the first try I got a code dump, then I restarted and went to HBC via system menu, and installed preloader successfully.

The problem is that now the system menu will not show up. I can only boot HBC but not system menu.
hate2.gif

So is there any way I can recover the system menu without a NAND backup.

thanks guys very much.
wub.gif

Spork is Me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
S3xii Lexii said:
H3y wHatS gOiNg On guYs
Well I finally messed up. I not quite sure what happened.All I know is that she [my stupid sister] tried to install HBC while she was on 4.0U and then she got it to install. Afterward the numb NUTS updated through nintendo to 4.2U. Although her system menu was not bricked, I went ahead and did a complete reinstall using the slightly older version of "Modify any wii 4.2 and below". The one i am talking about is where i took the modify.zip and worked from there. I had to use anytitle deleter and so on and so forth. So basically when I was done, I proceeded to install preloader. Upon the first try I got a code dump, then I restarted and went to HBC via system menu, and installed preloader successfully.

The problem is that now the system menu will not show up. I can only boot HBC but not system menu.
hate2.gif

So is there any way I can recover the system menu without a NAND backup.

thanks guys very much.
wub.gif

This happened to me when I was following TS's older guide.
What I had to do was install system menu wad 4.2 and it fixed it up.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
neokingster - It's not a problem i believe preloader .29 is compatible with 4.2 or you could update to the latest priiloader which is basically the same thing but with more features.Just make sure if you do switch to priiloader that you stay with a stable one that has been tested or if you do install the latest beta version of it make sure you have bootmiii as boot2 in case something goes wrong with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2