Best post ever.Ok I read everything from page 1 to page 27. Three questions remain :
1- Can I play a backup without any modchip with this ?
2- Can I play a Jap game on a US console ?
3- Can I get all VC games for free ???
Seriously ... Can people learn to read those questions must fill 17 pages.
That being said, this program looks very promising, if you find something, let people know !!!

I'm been scanning this thread, adn i think i understand what this does. But what do i need to use it? Do i need to mod my console, or will this work without it?

Only the relics from the Dreamcast era.. God, that takes me back. http://www.geocities.com/sakura_br/ i don't know if this helps, but it's worth checking out?someone find a way to make NHM region free please
That would be so awesome
Also is there a good Adx>AFS tool?
Trying to replace the voices in bleach wii
TestSound = 1
DisableStreamingSound = 0
DisableFreeCamera = 0
ExtraLongCrashes = 0
ShakeAndRumble = 1
LimitFragDumps = 1
DisableMemShowInfo = 1
NeverDoDemo = 0
DisableRespot = 0
RenderRagDoll = 0
FastLoadShellGlobals = 0
TestFileSystem = 0
CrashOnBrake = 0
FastLoadShellGlobals = 0
ShowBikeCollision = 0
DisableEngineSound = 0
ShowRigidBodies = 0
TestSoccer = 0
DebugCollisionSounds = 0
DrawGoalieAxis = 1
MinCareerLaps = 1
UnlockLevels = 0
AwardAllUnlockables = 0
UnlockablesCheat1 = 0
//CheatAtBowling = 1
ShowTriggerVolumes = 0
EnableActionFreeze = 0
MakePrerecordedGhosts = 0
TestReplayCams = 0
AllowDebugMenu = 1
SkipWristStrapScreen = 1
SkipIntroMovies = 1
AlwaysNewWiFiUser = 0
minlapis0 = 1
DebugRiderAnimations = 0

ok, I'm in ultra edit...how do I find 0x4c0ccb, I don't get it??? Im in "HEX" mode(Crtl H)....mario galaxy main.dol change byte in offset 0x4C0CCB from 0C to 04 and drivechip detect will go away
mario galaxy main.dol change byte in offset 0x4C0CCB from 0C to 04 and drivechip detect will go away
ok, I'm in ultra edit...how do I find 0x4c0ccb, I don't get it??? Im in "HEX" mode(Crtl H)....
mario galaxy main.dol change byte in offset 0x4C0CCB from 0C to 04 and drivechip detect will go away
ok, I'm in ultra edit...how do I find 0x4c0ccb, I don't get it??? Im in "HEX" mode(Crtl H)....


Hey i have a question if later on this program can be used to say make a custom firmware for the wii would it be able to run wii backups or no just asking to see so i can wait instead of just buying a modchip ?

