(modded xbox) update with kinect its safe?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by dragonhan, Apr 16, 2011.

Apr 16, 2011
  1. dragonhan
    OP

Newcomer dragonhan Member

United States
    i know the answer to this question must be out there but after sometime looking i cant find it
    so i got the kinect for my nonmodded xbox i want to try this kinect on my modded xbox
    witch is modded to iextreme 1.6 will i still be able to use the backup games after the install and can i use kinect backups in it too

PS i use Waves patcher to patch every game to wave 3 before using since i'm already ban.

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    If you update to the latest kinect dash at time of writing you will lose the ability to play 6 games (well technically the latter three only work with a kinect beta but the latest games are already beyond that).
    Halo Reach, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Fable III and Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

The next update is set to change everything though- it will unflash your drive (unless it is not plugged in at time of update) and nearly all games will no longer work unless you reburn them. That is then though.

3. Devante

Member Devante Crescent fresh at best.

United States
    What the heck? That sounds terrible ha. Where'd you hear that?!

4. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland

5. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Yeah I think I did oversimplify that one/leave it open to serious misinterpretation- my bad.