modchipsdirect shipping info

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent to us (from China to the US) on Wednesday according to the team (27th of June) We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the time its shipped and will contact everyone on the that got in. Do not email before asking please, it is just slowing us down.

So now they changed it to the 27th (today) so lets see. Tomorrow they gonna change it to the 28th....

Still, im in no hurry, i prefer to get it with v2.0 or something like that, with little banning risk, better performance, etc. Patience...

Reactions: comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now they changed it to the 27th (today) so lets see. Tomorrow they gonna change it to the 28th....

Still, im in no hurry, i prefer to get it with v2.0 or something like that, with little banning risk, better performance, etc. Patience...
remember that they said "according to the team (27th of June)" That means TX is telling them that. It's out of their control.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also check this out. I've used 3ds-flashcard before and had no problems either. The only "problem" is that we're ordering a hot product right off the press.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/psa-tx-pro-from-3ds-flashcard-with-free-shipping.509258/

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remember that they said "according to the team (27th of June)" That means TX is telling them that. It's out of their control.

MCD updated their page. This is the e-mail I received this morning from a web page monitoring service (It looks for changes daily then notifies me)

Note: Yesterday it said "according to the team (26th of June)" so idk whats going on.

Previous text:
- we pack and send orders. Tracking will be emailed this week. Emailing
- us and asking for tracking actually slows us down and it can in no way
- speed up your order.
- 2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent on Tuesday
- according to the team (26th of June) We don't know exactly how big the
- shipment will be yet but we will by the time its shipped and will
- contact everyone on the that got in. Do not email before asking please,
- it is just slowing us down.
- 3rd batch is open and we are taking orders for this hopefully it will
- just be a week after the 2nd batch

Changed previous text into:
+ we pack and send orders. Tracking will be emailed this week.
+ 2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent to us (from
+ China to the US) on Wednesday according to the team (27th of June) We
+ don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the
+ time its shipped and will contact everyone on the that got in. Do not
+ email before asking please, it is just slowing us down.
+ 3rd batch and beyond is open and we are taking orders for this
+ hopefully it will just be a week after the 2nd batch

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds-flashcard is just now shipping to their us warehouse. Everybody just needs to keep waiting patiently. If you want to vent that's fine but don't be like that guy who thinks gbatemp staff and members are in some form of conspiracy with MDC. lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

MCD updated their page. This is the e-mail I received this morning from a web page monitoring service
what service you use?

Reactions: pseudoSue

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

"Order ID:
#494xx
Date Added: 2018-05-17

Still processing....
Order ID: #492XX
Date Added: 2018-05-17

Still nothing! What the heck? : ("

This is from shop01media they still processing batch 1 orders lol

Altina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have until tomorrow night to ship it... otherwise we won’t get anything at all this week since the fulfilment center they work with doesn’t operate on Friday-Sunday.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have until tomorrow night to ship it... otherwise we won’t get anything at all this week since the fulfilment center they work with doesn’t operate on Friday-Sunday.

I read around here somewhere that they were closed on the weekend on (Sat/Sun). It's Friday now too?

Last edited by morrison22,

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read around here somewhere that they were closed on the weekend on (Sat/Sun). It's Friday now too?
How long does it take to send out an order?

Depending on what time your order is placed it usually ships the next buiness day. Generally at the moment we charge credit cards and prepare orders around 10pm Michigan time on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Orders on Fridays go out on Monday. Shipped from Michigan.

Your order will stay in the order status of 'OPEN' until we charge your card, it will then go into 'PROCESSING' for a short time, and then move to 'COMPLETED'. From here you will get your tracking number within 24 hours. You will recieve an email when you place the order, when it is sent, and 1 more with the tracking. So all up usually 3 emails.

Reactions: morrison22

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How long does it take to send out an order?

Depending on what time your order is placed it usually ships the next buiness day. Generally at the moment we charge credit cards and prepare orders around 10pm Michigan time on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Orders on Fridays go out on Monday. Shipped from Michigan.

Your order will stay in the order status of 'OPEN' until we charge your card, it will then go into 'PROCESSING' for a short time, and then move to 'COMPLETED'. From here you will get your tracking number within 24 hours. You will recieve an email when you place the order, when it is sent, and 1 more with the tracking. So all up usually 3 emails.

Yeah, I just found this too.
This is the post where MCD wrote:
"the company we use to ship orders unfortunately do not work on weekends"

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But that means they DO work on weekDAYS. And he has had the SX Pro's "in hand" since at least Thursday of last week so why weren't order shipped out Thursday night? Or Sunday night? Or Monday night? Or last night? Answer: because he doesn't have his order from T-X yet and continues to lie and stall hoping/praying they show up ASAP. I know the demand is very high and lots of vendors are waiting for their next allotment but he should have been straight up with everyone from the get go. Should have said that he's still waiting on the first shipment and not saying "they're in hand".

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So then does he presonally get stock and then bring it to fulfillment because from what i remember first batch was supposed to be delivered last saturday. Wow another inconsistity with them

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
expect 1-2 weeks for batch 1 and 3-4 more weeks for batch 2 guys

b2 shipped June 27 from china (7-10 days) to arrive in usa
b2 packaging and placing orders (7-10days) to ship out
b2 shipping to your house or p.o. box (7-10 days) to receive

I estimate a 15-30 day wait for batch 2 on this dy June27. Anything longer than 30 days demand a full refund, no -7% bs.

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
expect 1-2 weeks for batch 1 and 3-4 more weeks for batch 2 guys

b2 shipped June 27 from china (7-10 days) to arrive in usa
b2 packaging and placing orders (7-10days) to ship out
b2 shipping to your house or p.o. box (7-10 days) to receive

I estimate a 15-30 day wait for batch 2 on this dy June27. Anything longer than 30 days demand a full refund, no -7% bs.

By the mcd page it should be a full refund because i think it says 7 % on in stock items

No just checked 7 % to cancel when in stock no cancellations allowed

Last edited by Scottla94,

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel bad for the guy but at the same time it just sucks. I just wish MCD had a better customer notification system in place where buyers can at least truly know when their order will ship. If it's unknown, say so and the harassing emails and posts will stop.

Offer the option for the customer to wait it out, offer a discount, or cancel. As a business, when presenting a message or reply in a message or forum, type neatly and make your points clear and precise. And for goodness sake, don't attack the customer, ever, regardless how they treat you. (You called me a liar so I'm gonna cancel your order) neener neener neener, Seriously? Source

Please, Basic Customer Service etiquette. No one should have to keep checking posts on a forum to see if anyone reported receiving an e-mail from MCD with an update. Send everyone that ordered a mass e-mail and explain to them what is going on. Otherwise this is really going to hurt future business.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol