modchipsdirect shipping info

cantrollmyrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People can’t wait to play backups? Is it that annoying to use the cartridge?

Sense, site, and great way to burn your sites repilu

Might have lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If the modchipdirect moron had any sence and time he would dump the orders from first batch refund customers make a new sight to make more money from the stock he may have i mean he is obviously cash poor looking for an angle any big retailer puts a presale on credit hold they took our money to pay his wholesale fee kept his profit
I keep mine docked and in sleep mode when not in use and its going on day 2 like that and my switch is fine. I will only have to reboot into cfw if i run it dead why playing it or something but it only take me a few secs to boot the cfw using the pc.

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So MCD says they have the SX Pro's in stock and this weekend, will PROBABLY be packaging things up to ship out and be emailing tracking information Sunday/Monday. Anyone want to take bets if they manage to ship a single SX Pro over the next 7 days?

I'm betting that batch 1 people won't have anything for probably another 10-15 days. Minimum.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, i kinda want to play some games now, but maybe im rushing. I never turn off my Switch, like you d

Think im gonna do what i said. If im on third batch, gonna change the order.
the part of me almost never turning off my switch is why i made the change for the os and plus I did save $10 not much but hey i can use it for some limited edition joy cons when Nintendo releases some.

jonesy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are different types of USPS shipping methods. Prioirty for example is 2-4 days. First Class or Book Rate are slower.

EonFenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I think TX f*ed up on this one. They should’ve gave sx pro users the code in advanced and than send the dongle later really dumb for it to be tied to the dongle as the dongle is only for convenience. I also ordered in may and soon to be July now makes me want to switch to just SXOS but idk since I’m part of the 1st batch. The issue is not waiting and I don’t blame MCD but it could’ve been handled better. As I stated could’ve gave out codes first.

Last edited by EonFenix,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So MCD says they have the SX Pro's in stock and this weekend, will PROBABLY be packaging things up to ship out and be emailing tracking information Sunday/Monday. Anyone want to take bets if they manage to ship a single SX Pro over the next 7 days?

I'm betting that batch 1 people won't have anything for probably another 10-15 days. Minimum.

Even the slowest USPS it wouldn't take 10-15 days to go from Michigan to San Francisco

Personally I think TX f*ed up on this one. They should’ve gave sx pro users the code in advanced and than send the dongle later really dumb for it to be tied to the dongle as the dongle is only for convenience. I also ordered in may and soon to be July now makes me want to switch to just SXOS but idk since I’m part of the 1st batch. The issue is not waiting and I don’t blame MCD but it could’ve been handled better. As I stated could’ve gave out codes first.

How did they fuck up ? Why in the hell would they given the SX Pro users the code in advance, you know how much extra work that would be on their part. When you didn't have to purchase the Pro package in the first place. You could have just gotten the OS if you wanted your OS code.

Last edited by Artwebb,

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not gonna happen BUT i hope they don't decide to say screw you guys & just keep the money & SX Pros lol. Cause of all of the babies crying about the delay & such. Seems like their site died again for a bit too.

Last edited by SG911,

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not gonna happen BUT i hope they don't decide to say screw you guys & just keep the money & SX Pros lol. Cause of all of the babies crying about the delay & such.

I don't see this happening they have done a really good job on digital OS delivery. The pro does seem slow I will admit keep hoping to see that change. If they ran off without delivering most would dispute transaction and they would get very little in the end most likely.

Reactions: SG911

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For US shipping, does anyone know which type of shipping they will use (ex
USPS Priority Mail, First Class, etc.)?
From their site

1st Class - USPS within the US

COST: $4.99 to $12.00, depending on the weight of the product(s). 95% of items is at $4.99!

DELIVERY TIME: 1 to 5 business days after item is dispatched. Depending on what time your order is placed it usually ships the next buiness day. Generally at the moment we charge credit cards and prepare orders around 10pm Michigan time on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Orders on Fridays go out on Monday. Shipped from Michigan.

TRACKING: Customers will be notified via e-mail once their item has shipped and a seperate email with a tracking number will be sent within 24 hours. Sometimes USPS do not SCAN in the package so the status will sit at "Shipping Label created" for a couple of days. This does not mean the item has not been sent, it just means it has not been scanned at our local post office.

SIGNATURE REQUIRED? No, The package will be left on the property or in your mail box if no one is home unless you choose the Signature Required Service at checkout.“
Check it out.

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see this happening they have done a really good job on digital OS delivery. The pro does seem slow I will admit keep hoping to see that change. If they ran off without delivering most would dispute transaction and they would get very little in the end most likely.

Yeah the pro side seems to be going slow but that's with most of things like this. I Guess but it's not that bad people just don't know how to wait i guess.

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone get charged and can tell me what your credit card lists it as? There's a charge on my card that is slightly above the total order cost but I don't know if its them or not.

On my order, it comes up as 'Game Console Parts'. They charged me a few cents more than what I should have been charged but don't care. Just bothers me that my SX Pro -STILL- hasn't shipped yet. I think the next bet will be, what will happen first............ my SX Pro ships or Switch 2.0 comes out?

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i'm hoping stuff gets shipped this week or something. I'm curious tho has no one at all got their SX pros? Did the 1st batch guys get theirs & 2nd batch is just waiting or no one at all?

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i'm hoping stuff gets shipped this week or something. I'm curious tho has no one at all got their SX pros? Did the 1st batch guys get theirs & 2nd batch is just waiting or no one at all?

From what i read first batch is suppose to get theirs shipped this week and second batch which they dont even know how many they are getting ships from china on the 26th

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Yah no first batch have had theirs shipped yet. Ideally starting tomorrow but who knows depends how many people they have to get the orders ready I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Unless you modify your system, of course, and remove the region check.