modchipsdirect shipping info

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update on the SX Pro order page about

Batch 1 --

We have them now. Please be patient as we pack and send orders. Tracking will be emailed next week. Emailing us and asking for tracking actually slows us down and it can in no way speed up your order.

Batch 2 --

2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent on Tuesday according to the team (26rd of June) We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the time its shipped and will contact everyone on the that got in. Do not email before asking please, it is just slowing us down.
"and we will have the stock sent on Tuesday according to the team (26rd of June)"

extremely vague

i am guessing that this means the shipment will be getting a shipping label created in China on that day and that the Chinese will actually be mailing them out a week later to MCD, then it will take god only knows how long to get to MCD from China hopefully no extra delays from customs
i am going estimate 2nd week in August for 2nd batch
seriously though i woulnd expect 2 weeks from China to MCD starting on the 26th'
and about a week from MCD to US customers so i would say 3rd week of July

EDIT: looks like if they have 1st batch now and that they won't be able to provide tracking for another week
that they are very busy and will take a week to get the orders ready to ship once they receive the product
so 1st week of August is my ETA for 2nd batch

Last edited by weatMod,

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"and we will have the stock sent on Tuesday according to the team (26rd of June)"

extremely vague

i am guessing that this means the shipment will be getting a shipping label created in China on that day and that the Chinese will actually be mailing them out a week later to MCD, then it will take god only knows how long to get to MCD from China hopefully no extra delays from customs
i am going estimate 2nd week in August for 2nd batch
seriously though i woulnd expect 2 weeks from China to MCD starting on the 26th'
and about a week from MCD to US customers so i would say 3rd week of July

EDIT: looks like if they have 1st batch now and that they won't be able to provide tracking for another week
that they are very busy and will take a week to get the orders ready to ship once they receive the product
so 1st week of August is my ETA for 2nd batch

Yah and whatever the hell a 26rd is. That sure isn't sounding like its coming from Michigan.

Reactions: Zytos

ModChipsDirect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah and whatever the hell a 26rd is. That sure isn't sounding like its coming from Michigan.

It was the 23rd
Then the team emailed and said it changed to 26th
So I changed the website, but forget to change the last to characters after the number
My bad. This doesn't mean that items have magically been teleported from the US back to some country that doesn't know how to spell. It just means I am lacking sleep.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys stop bothering them, most be tough applying TX trademark stickers on that tiny dongle
looks like they are printed on
this is the only one i have seen in the wild though

seriously how did this mumbling fuck get his 1st
they sure picked some real winners for "reviewers"

what is this even? definitely not a review
anyone here could have done a better job

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was the 23rd
So I changed the website, but forget to change the last to characters after the number
My bad. This doesn't mean that items have magically been teleported from the US back to some country that doesn't know how to spell. It just means I am lacking sleep.

So if its just you you just replied 2 to an email

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It was the 23rd

And if you are them or a rep you got greedy real quick seeing the profit from licenses you are filth

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i preordered sometime in may when the site was first confirmed to start selling them. Painfully waiting sucks!!
it does and kinda makes me want to trade in my pro for the os key just so i can have it all ready and the worst part about me waiting is me being in the 2nd batch and seems like its gonna be a good long wile if i set and wait on it.

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point i feel like they're just getting super annoyed with all the emails. Seems like a bunch of younger teens who don't know how to wait. That or don't know how this stuff works & how long it takes, wait time is nothing since i usually buy stuff from overseas most of the time.

Last edited by SG911,

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna trade in my pro i think for the os key and have them refund me the difference on price because i could be playing mario kart right now lol.

EonFenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna trade in my pro i think for the os key and have them refund me the difference on price because i could be playing mario kart right now lol.
Im trying to run MK in layeredfs havent found any suitable donors yet. But i have played bayonetta2, pokken, and one piece

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to run MK in layeredfs havent found any suitable donors yet. But i have played bayonetta2, pokken, and one piece
I used layeredfs but still is a lot of games i can not play and would love the ease of using the sx os.

5 bucks unless they refund the shipping
should be $10.49 as i should get the shipping back because i'm not getting anything shipped to me and there should not be a card fee of 7% i would not think if they are only refunded the difference.

I used layeredfs but still is a lot of games i can not play and would love the ease of using the sx os.

should be $10.49 as i should get the shipping back because i'm not getting anything shipped to me and there should not be a card fee of 7% i would not think if they are only refunded the difference.
although I don't know if i would get the key tonight though if i did it.

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah he or they dont want to loose any money thats why they put that cancellation clause

although I don't know if i would get the key tonight though if i did it.

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
think you forgot to type there.

Might have lol

Might have lol

If the modchipdirect moron had any sence and time he would dump the orders from first batch refund customers make a new sight to make more money from the stock he may have i mean he is obviously cash poor looking for an angle any big retailer puts a presale on credit hold they took our money to pay his wholesale fee kept his profit

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might have lol

If the modchipdirect moron had any sence and time he would dump the orders from first batch refund customers make a new sight to make more money from the stock he may have i mean he is obviously cash poor looking for an angle any big retailer puts a presale on credit hold they took our money to pay his wholesale fee kept his profit
it would work out better for him doing it that way. I did send a message to switch to the os over the pro but then it says they will message back with in 24h not counting weekends so that kinda sucks harder in a way... :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1