modchipsdirect shipping info

jdubs31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was too late in ordering to be in the first batch but has anyone else that ordered from modchipsdirect got tracking?

Sent from my BKL-L04 using Tapatalk

I was the first batch. Email them today about tracking and they responded "Early next week, Thanks"...sad

Zytos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the ETA in my order from 6/6/18 says End of June, but I think I am in the 2nd batch cuz I never got an email about being in the first batch. So the ETA is wrong. it will prolly be early July I think.

Yeah you're in the second batch (possibly the third). I ordered on June 11. That "end of June" ETA was just pre-canned at the time of ordering, I believe, before the June 15 shipment from China even went out. So that ETA isn't telling you any information.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thing is they don't know how big their 2nd batch is going to be... or do they? The wording on their site last week implied if you order now there is a chance to be in the 2nd batch whereas now it says:

"2nd batch, the team said the 2nd batch should hopefully at the end of the week (around the 23rd of June). We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but its sold out for sure."

The use of the words "for sure" indicates they are positive orders going forward will be 3rd batch. This means prior to when they added the "for sure" indicated you would be in the 2nd batch so they must know something right?

I ordered before it said "for sure" on 6/6/18... so idk.

lol

Zytos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thing is they don't know how big their 2nd batch is going to be... or do they? The wording on their site last week implied if you order now there is a chance to be in the 2nd batch whereas now it says:

"2nd batch, the team said the 2nd batch should hopefully at the end of the week (around the 23rd of June). We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but its sold out for sure."

The use of the words "for sure" indicates they are positive orders going forward will be 3rd batch. This means prior to when they added the "for sure" indicated you would be in the 2nd batch so they must know something right?

I ordered before it said "for sure" on 6/6/18... so idk.

lol

Right. I suspect that they simply don't know how many units will be included in their next shipment from China. Yet, as you say, how then can they be so sure that the second batch will not satisfy all existing pre-orders? They must have some indication.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right. I suspect that they simply don't know how many units will be included in their next shipment from China. Yet, as you say, how then can they be so sure that the second batch will not satisfy all existing pre-orders? They must have some indication.

Yeah.. so the waiting game begins. In the meantime, prep your system and sd card!
I am still trying to hunt down a few things myself to get this set up as I wish. #retro

Reactions: digipimp75

TheCarlough

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for 1: because modchipsdirect is just leaving us hanging and barely saying anything.
for 2: we paid premium and now sx os is live.... feeling a little screwed. even tho ill proly wait anyways.
for 3: no one said we expect them to be magically in stock and shipped. we just dont want to get screwed out of money either.
4: this is our place to talk about modchipsdirect shipping to us. so let us talk.

#2 is Team Xecuter’s fault. Not MCD’s.

Team Xecuter should have provided everyone who pre-ordered a pro-kit with an OS code when they were made available. That’s poor customer service on their part.

Zytos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#2 is Team Xecuter’s fault. Not MCD’s.

Team Xecuter should have provided everyone who pre-ordered a pro-kit with an OS code when they were made available. That’s poor customer service on their part.

They also should have met demand for SX Pro. The blame falls on them, not really the resellers.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Maybe second batch wont get delayed, so we would have it by the end of next week, maybe earlier.

I think we would get our PRO by first week of july.

pseudoSue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They also should have met demand for SX Pro. The blame falls on them, not really the resellers.
Yeah if the release date was truly June 15, it should have at least been in reseller hands on June 15. Instead the reseller doesn't even have the product yet.

FahQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt they have identified the second batch yet. If you go to Orders, under "Order Status," there is a tag for "Batch #1 Orders" but not for the second batch. The tag is just "SX Pro Pre-Orders."
Their site says they won't know until they receive the second shipment. :(

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
The 14th they told me via email that they wont know how big would the second batch be till this week, so i suppose that if TX send 100 units, then they would send those units to the next 100 buyers.

Thing is, they need to know how big it is to know who to include in the second batch.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ordered like june 5th
just emailed them today they said i would be in 2nd batch
first time i emailed them a few hours ago they replied quick
i really am in no rush a si have no SD i want to use
i might wit till prime day to buy a 256gb sd card
and besides SMO nothin i really want to play
plus i will probably wait a while to see if emunand materializes

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 14th they told me via email that they wont know how big would the second batch be till this week, so i suppose that if TX send 100 units, then they would send those units to the next 100 buyers.

Thing is, they need to know how big it is to know who to include in the second batch.

They must know how big it is though because they are implying they are sure additional orders will be the 3rd batch. See below.

Note the “for sure” after they state it’s sold out.

From their product page:

We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but its sold out for sure."

How can they not know how big the shipment is and be sure they are sold out “for sure” at the same time. That is not logically possible. So they are not being very clear and playing with words.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
They must know how big it is though because they are implying they are sure additional orders will be the 3rd batch. See below.

Note the “for sure” after they state it’s sold out.

From their product page:

We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but its sold out for sure."

How can they not know how big the shipment is and be sure they are sold out “for sure” at the same time. That is not logically possible. So they are not being very clear and playing with words.

You can know this stuff. If they have like 1000 preorders but they know TX wont send more than, idk, 500 (it could be an agreement, this kind of stuff are talked weeks before) then is safe to say they would need a 3rd batch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme