modchipsdirect shipping info

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im on the second batch, i asked when that batch would ship to them, they say that they would know the size of the second batch next week, so i assume by the end of next week second batch would get to them.

does it say you are in the second batch in the invoice or did you ask them via email?

Reactions: slaphappygamer

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
does it say you are in the second batch in the invoice or did you ask them via email?

I asked them if i was in the first batch and they said no, second one. Then i asked when would it ship to them and said next week they would order it.

pu1se80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you're all lucky you even got an e-mail. I ordered the first day pre-orders were announced and did the whole sketchy Paypal method of payment. Didn't receive any correspondence at all other than a payment notification from Paypal. Only just recently contacted their support who said that yes, I would be shipped one when they release in June but honestly would have appreciated at least some communication. Still not certain I'm not going to get shafted in the end.

D

Deleted User

I think its important to note that stuff probably wont start to move until monday. Shipments are probably not moving until the week begins, as well. I assume first batch users will hear something about shipments sometime this week.

PsyJED

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same with me! I pre-ordered from them. I messaged them about an hour ago to see if the codes for the SX Pro would be emailed to use or be in the package.

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if im not in the second batch im going to cancel. especially since sx os is starting to roll out. hell i might cancel anyways if batch 2 is going to take forever. kinda dumb since we paid premium......

Zytos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I doubt they have identified the second batch yet. If you go to Orders, under "Order Status," there is a tag for "Batch #1 Orders" but not for the second batch. The tag is just "SX Pro Pre-Orders."

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we even know if they got their first batch of SX pro's yet? I thought the email said that they would email the first batch people when the SX pro's were in the US. And then 2-3 days later we would get a tracking number. Hopefully the shipment wasn't delayed at customs

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered on the 2nd and I emailed them about it a few days ago and they said mine was in "first batch", however TX split their orders...so who knows when i'll get mine....

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Do we even know if they got their first batch of SX pro's yet? I thought the email said that they would email the first batch people when the SX pro's were in the US. And then 2-3 days later we would get a tracking number. Hopefully the shipment wasn't delayed at customs
that would be so sad :(

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if MCD would send an email out to everyone to let us know when they expect their stock to arrive from T-X. I got the email about being in the first batch but nothing since. Wish I would have ordered from SwitchSX :(

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't get an email with tracking & what not & i ordered on the 12th. Mine also says ETA end of june. I did get emails just not that one.

Last edited by SG911,

darkflame808

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the same boat. Ordered 05/20 and nothing yet. I'm in no hurry. Got my switch on launch day and played BOTW for about 6 months and then it took a nap since then. Someday it'll awake from it's slumber.

tenaciousdave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modchipsdirect is based in the USA. They have to wait for the package to get to them from China. Any company shipping orders out now are in China and that's why they have the product already.

So don't stress, they'll send them once they get them. Our ETA should be similar to everyone else in batch 1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/c2Fnet0y9Ts?list=RDpdoIs1jZbCY