modchipsdirect shipping info

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I emailed them and they told me that they were sending them at the end of this week or the start of the other, I am in the first batch

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if MCD would send an email out to everyone to let us know when they expect their stock to arrive from T-X. I got the email about being in the first batch but nothing since. Wish I would have ordered from SwitchSX :(
keep checking the description on their site, it reads "
Not in stock, On PREORDER.
1st batch is already sold out - They have been sent to us, we should receive them soon.
2nd batch, the team said the 2nd batch should hopefully at the end of the week (around the 23rd of June). We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but its sold out for sure.
3rd batch is open and we are taking orders for this hopefully it will just be a week after the 2nd batch
The SX OS Licenese is embedded on the SX pro. You will NOT get an email from us with a code. "

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I emailed them and they told me that they were sending them at the end of this week or the start of the other, I am in the first batch

Ouch that sucks. I thought I would be getting it by the end of the week. They might not even ship it this week. It will take a while to get to me in California when they do ship. Now I kinda wish I just ordered the licence somewhere else and bought a jig online.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do you people expect modchipsdirect to magically have these in stock and shipped out the day after the 15th? Shipping from China takes a bit of time. And US customs holds things for 2-3 days once it arrives here. Their ETA even said end of june

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do you people expect modchipsdirect to magically have these in stock and shipped out the day after the 15th? Shipping from China takes a bit of time. And US customs holds things for 2-3 days once it arrives here. Their ETA even said end of june
for 1: because modchipsdirect is just leaving us hanging and barely saying anything.
for 2: we paid premium and now sx os is live.... feeling a little screwed. even tho ill proly wait anyways.
for 3: no one said we expect them to be magically in stock and shipped. we just dont want to get screwed out of money either.
4: this is our place to talk about modchipsdirect shipping to us. so let us talk.

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered the Pro from them on 5/18. Never got any emails, but the order status shows batch 1. I'm in no rush, but some kind of communication would be nice.

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol at them, now, deciding to carry the OS, but raising the price from $29.99 to $35. Add $4.99 more and wait for the dongle. 3ds-flashcard has it for $29.90.

Reactions: AydenTheKilla

Zytos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for 1: because modchipsdirect is just leaving us hanging and barely saying anything.
for 2: we paid premium and now sx os is live.... feeling a little screwed. even tho ill proly wait anyways.
for 3: no one said we expect them to be magically in stock and shipped. we just dont want to get screwed out of money either.
4: this is our place to talk about modchipsdirect shipping to us. so let us talk.

OK. I'll answer for you: the first batch has been shipped from China to modchipsdirect. modchipsdirect does not know when they will receive the first batch from China, because it is not knowable. Therefore, there is no update to provide you at this time. I'm sure they will inform you when they receive the first batch from China.

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. I'll answer for you: the first batch has been shipped from China to modchipsdirect. modchipsdirect does not know when they will receive the first batch from China, because it is not knowable. Therefore, there is no update to provide you at this time. I'm sure they will inform you when they receive the first batch from China.

They appear to know something and it seems they're ignoring their customers. They JUST {within the last 24 hours} updated to re-add the OS, raise the price of it, and list it as in stock.

Unless a user on here works for them, no one, other than them, know what they 'know'.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked them if they had started shipping to customers since somebody on here claimed to have received it form modchipsdirect and here's their response

"No, 100% not
the package is still in there air, that's impossible!"

Zytos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked them if they had started shipping to customers since somebody on here claimed to have received it form modchipsdirect and here's their response

"No, 100% not
the package is still in there air, that's impossible!"

Well yeah, that's what it says on the website:

1st batch is already sold out - They have been sent to us, we should receive them soon.​

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1st batch is already sold out - They have been sent to us, we should receive them soon.​
No. first batch is sold out means that all the ones coming in are already sold. Did you even read what I just posted? They haven't received them yet.

Zytos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No. first batch is sold out means that all the ones coming in are already sold. Did you even read what I just posted? They haven't received them yet.

Huh? Right, we agree. See bolded part.

Zytos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now they updated to:

"1st batch is already sold out - They have been sent to us, the tracking is live, it will be in the US very soon. Please be patient "​

Now I agree with you--they can at least say when the tracking information shows that it'll be received in the US.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I messaged them yesterday asking for an approximate ETA on shipping. They replied with "You will most likely get a tracking early next week. Took a couple of extra days coming out of China. its in the air and will be with us very soon"

pseudoSue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I messaged them yesterday asking for an approximate ETA on shipping. They replied with "You will most likely get a tracking early next week. Took a couple of extra days coming out of China. its in the air and will be with us very soon"

Good to know. Batch 1 should have theirs before end of June then. Batch 2 probably early July.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the ETA in my order from 6/6/18 says End of June, but I think I am in the 2nd batch cuz I never got an email about being in the first batch. So the ETA is wrong. it will prolly be early July I think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That's even worse :angry:😡 :sad::cry::cry::cry: