Hacking Modchipman jsut added wiikeys

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Although I'll be perceived as being biased, who cares about some asshole shop, when you can order from better places with much higher service and no attitude? No, I don't like the owner nor would I recommend anyone shopping there. I'm not saying that you'll get ripped off, but God help you if your order has any issues whatsoever or if you are a newcomer to the flash card scene.

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Modchipman's prices tend to be driven up 5 to 10 dollars for some reason when compared to other places..

I dunno, get it from him if you're desperate for a Wiikey

Presto

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Although I'll be perceived as being biased, who cares about some asshole shop, when you can order from better places with much higher service and no attitude? No, I don't like the owner nor would I recommend anyone shopping there. I'm not saying that you'll get ripped off, but God help you if your order has any issues whatsoever or if you are a newcomer to the flash card scene.

WTF are you talking about i have ordered from them since 04 no problems what so ever. They always answer my question susually within an hour of me asking it.

pokerrey05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif
I think modchipman.com is a great store with great cust service would recommend to anyone live in the USA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30