adding games

slatt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yo so i have a pspgo with 6.60infinity have added themes now trying to add games like family guy, nfs dub edition, simpsons etc. really needing a walkthrough on how to add, where to get files. have successfully added 1 but it was corrupted. was wondering if it was something i did. thx in advance to any hekp

reha

Long Live the Machine
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Hello.
First of all, we do not provide any links to warez/copyrighted material/ROMs on GBATemp! Piracy is not allowed here.

I assume that you're trying to use your own .iso game backups. Make sure that the files you put to the "ISO" folder of your PSP Go's internal storage have the .iso extension and not .7z, .zip or anything else. You can check this out by right clicking on the file and selecting the "Properties" option. Make sure that you're putting the files to the correct folder. The folder must be located at the root of your PSP Go's internal storage. It must be named "ISO" and not "iso", "Iso" or "iSo"... If you are 100% sure that your backups have the .iso extension and the folder has the correct name then your backups are probably corrupted.

slatt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok sorry for asking for links absolute first time on here. and ive done the all those steps was just needing help actually putting the games on there. and from the sites ive found they dont say .iso have been getting them and using winrar to extract believe thats the problem

Reactions: reha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto