mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]wRuBes2JSQo[/youtube]

Actually a pretty funny case, with lots of misinformation all around. The Judge has obviously never heard of a modchip. Nobody ever mentions "piracy" or "backups". Apologies if this has been posted before.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Sorry man, but some dirty snail that I know ninja'd you by about 3 months.
tongue.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=282931

That's ok, just continue the discussion here. It's no biggie.
yaywii.gif

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol suprised they werent gonna charge him for piracy and shit hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha
hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
junkerde said:
lol suprised they werent gonna charge him for piracy and shit hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahh
a
hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
h
ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha

if this had been a case about a ps3, sony would have demanded his car, his house, and the lives of his children.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I saw this in the original thread. It was so hard to watch because we all know that the judge doesn't see the piracy aspect of this chip, and he is going on about it.

Epic fail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks