royyy4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey everyone.

So, i have been searching everywhere and still can not find the solution to this problem.

I have made a rom hack for MK7. I replaced the music files of every track. But when i go to a track in singleplayer the music is way to low! When i try to boost the volume using amplify (using audacity) the music is still to low and ear raping.

I have tried everything. I even converted the files to mono (WAV) but when i played a track it played the first 2 seconds of the music then freezed my 3ds.

I have tried converting it to wav the brstm / bcstm software. But nothing i tried worked.

Everything i tried didn't make the music loud enough. I have been busy for like 5 days and i still didn't find a solution anywhere.

Maybe any of you guys know a solution?

Thanks for helping in advance!

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What bcstms are you using?
Also, would you mind telling me the folder structure of the romfs so I can test my own bcstms to see if I have the same problems?
I'm a bit interested in this since i "work" a lot with strm files when I have the time :P

royyy4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am using hackingtoolkit3ds v11.0 to extract and build the rom. I am also using looping audio to convert the music to BCSTM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: LTT also did it