Homebrew Mixed framebuffer/gpu shader graphics

Tchibo9000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
G' day!
Haven't found this by searching: Is it possible to draw (write pixels) to the framebuffer used by the pica shader? I have not found anything in the devkitPro examples für 3ds nor searching the internet. I would like to show fast 3D graphics and draw some characters to the same screen.

Thank you!
- Michael

Tchibo9000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, to be more specific:
I want to use citra3d to render a scene. There are Methods to get an set a C3D_FrameBuf. But as I understand this is not a native 3ds framebuffer? C3D_FrameBuf contains a color an a depth buffer. Can not find any examples for using it qutside the C3D renderer.

Tchibo9000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, I missed the composite_scene example. But citra2d ist 2D only and not aware of left and right eye screen?

Is ist possible to get the left and right framebuffer, when citra3d has rendered its scene and before it's displayed?

Last edited by Tchibo9000,

dotMizi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I still have a question about citro2d: It seemes to always draw on the front plane. Is there a way to determine how far this plane should project into the room in the case of citro3d/citro2d content?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1