Hacking Mistake update *help*

Barritus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaah i need Your help! Yesterday my youngest kid updated the switch fw from inside the sysnand to 10.2.0. I have an old Atmosphere and emunand on the sd ”mod” sd card and cant get atmos to boot up. Tested the new atmosphere Witherspoon same result. What am i missing? I have test both my RCMloader and injecting from tegra. Can i format the mod SD card and start over? I have a day one Switch..

Reactions: Shadow#1

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Gaah i need Your help! Yesterday my youngest kid updated the switch fw from inside the sysnand to 10.2.0. I have an old Atmosphere and emunand on the sd ”mod” sd card and cant get atmos to boot up. Tested the new atmosphere Witherspoon same result. What am i missing? I have test both my RCMloader and injecting from tegra. Can i format the mod SD card and start over? I have a day one Switch..
Remove any modded title contents such as themes from the Atmosphere folder, leave only the folders included with Atmosphere as well as the latest sig patches. Update your sig patches if you haven't. If you are using Hekate fss0 boot method you need to use the sig patches specific to that, and update Hekate to the latest as well.

Reactions: Barritus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1