Mirror's Edge DLC Not working

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Gullwing, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Gullwing
    OP

Gullwing homo

Dec 5, 2007
    United States
    Behind You
    So, I rented Mirror's Edge when it came out to test it (From Europe)... I liked it and said my aunt to buy it when she would go to America and so she did... So I downloaded the new level(DLC) from the PSN Store (Europe).... I installed it and probably the level can be playable only by the Europe version game.... So I was thinking of creating an American account.... I used google mamps to find a street and adress... I used thousands combinations but no.... It won't let me register.... Can someone give me exact directions postal code etc? Or help me in any way? Thanks!!!!
    EDIT:I forgot to say that I ended the game once and searched for the menus to find the level but nothing...

2. Gullwing
    OP

Gullwing homo

Dec 5, 2007
    United States
    Behind You
    Sorry for pumbing, but I really need help

3. Edgedancer

Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Oct 2, 2006
    Canberra
    I am not sure. My brother did the exact same thing as you to get an American account and he has it working fine.

4. Gullwing
    OP

Gullwing homo

Dec 5, 2007
    United States
    Behind You
    So if it works can you give me the adress etc? You don't live in America so the adress is fake, right? Please?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice